signed into Live but cant load game

Discus and support signed into Live but cant load game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i've an XBOX 360, can sign into live no problem, try and load a game, the game loads but then says connection problem, Status code 80183003. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JASONNOBLE2, Sep 19, 2018.

1. JASONNOBLE2
    JASONNOBLE2 Guest

Hi i've an XBOX 360, can sign into live no problem, try and load a game, the game loads but then says connection problem, Status code 80183003. All wired connections are fine, ive loaded the error code into Microsoft but it says not known. Any ideas whats
    happened and how to rectify it? its been happening for 2 days now. a friend I was gaming with the other evening is reporting that he has the same problem & same error code.

:)

JASONNOBLE2, Sep 19, 2018
  2. cant load fifa while signed into xbox live

Fifa freezes on messi screen when loading while im signed in xbox live if I sign out it loads then when im in fifa menu I sign back in and it freezes for ages then works but is very slow anyone know whats going on

DiizZyDriizZy, Sep 19, 2018
  3. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    cant load fifa while signed into xbox live

It seemed to be a problem with Xbox Live, are you on the beta dashboard as that has been causing a lot of issue with freezing etc.

toonarmy206, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

The first thing I would try is to unplug the system for about 30 seconds, reconnect the power, power it back on, and see if that clears up the issue.

Tormaz, Sep 20, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P, Sep 20, 2018
  6. JASONNOBLE2
    JASONNOBLE2 Guest
    Hi all, thanks for the replies, thankfully it seems to have corrected itself last night, no issues in getting into the multiplayer. Tech support suggested that I look at my NAT settings incase they had been changed to moderate etc remotely from an outside
    source. I thought id try and load up the multiplayer before a looked though and hey presto everything was fine. Very Odd!! and it wasn't a ban either.

JASONNOBLE2, Sep 20, 2018
  7. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, JASONNOBLE2!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help! thanks for keeping us updated on the issue and letting us know it is fixed. We hope you have a great weekend gaming! Thank you for your time here with us!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: