Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

Discus and support Sign the Petition let our voices be heard. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Conscious-Error-3095, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

/u/Conscious-Error-3095, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Madhukori Win User

Heroes of the Storm

We need to make lots of petition and let our voice be heard by the community to MS. Soon enough they will notice and start to take action (hopefully).
  3. TwoPlySheets Win User

True Crime New York City

Best thing I can suggest is start a petition, let the game publisher know you want this game backward compatible. Your voice should be heard.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox one series X Frame Interpolation

nice petition hope you're voice let be hear
  5. Crom Grimblade Win User

Crossplatform Multiplayer

Greetings all! . We plan in the very near future writing a number of petitions to the major console titans regarding the ill fates of the prior attempts on cross platform gaming, and asking them through large petitions to invest more efforts, energy and
    resources in to making this happen. Cross Platform is the future of gaming, and the sooner the giants realize that we the people don't only desire this, but expect it, the better for the gaming community in general. Let's lead this off with a discussion regarding
    future titles you would like to see be multiplayer cross platform. Titles like ESO, or Destiny for example. Let your voices be heard, and we will do our best, to make sure they are heard by the right people! Let the movement BEGIN!

Please like and share our FB page the movement needs the support of all gamers!

www.facebook.com/Crossplatformgaming
  6. B.Estrada Win User

Communications Ban

Nothing against the ambassador puppets they allow or pay to speak for them. Everyone needs to sign this petition if you want our "entertainment" system back. You cant let these oligopolies walk over us.
    [Mod Removed: Please do not post any petition links on the forums]
Thema:

Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

1. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard. - Similar Threads - Sign Petition let

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  7. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  8. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  9. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  10. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...