Sign out,NBA2K15

Discus and support Sign out,NBA2K15 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed earlier that when I hit start on NBA2K15 to begin the game,i got a message that said certain features on the game require me to be signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doomrings, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Doomrings
    Doomrings Guest

Sign out,NBA2K15

I noticed earlier that when I hit start on NBA2K15 to begin the game,i got a message that said certain features on the game require me to be signed in to xbox live,so i looked and i'm signed out at the main screen,but then i hit A to advance and the game
    goes to the main screen and i'm signed back into xbox live. Is this because of the current problems that xbox is having, or is it something else?

:)

Doomrings, Apr 23, 2016
  2. NBA2k15

Does NBA 2k15 still have online team play where you can play with multiple people online? Not just 1v1

chill out son, Apr 23, 2016
  3. DIALLOROME
    DIALLOROME Guest
    NBA2k15

My 2k15 losses connection in the middle of the game my ps4 don't do it I want to play on Xbox 1 the graphics I like

DIALLOROME, Apr 23, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Sign out,NBA2K15

That seems more like an issue with the game publisher's servers. I suggest you to contact 2K Support regarding this issue:

2K Support

M3tal Daz3, Apr 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sign out,NBA2K15