"Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4)

Discus and support "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I set up my account absolutely no problem. Now I'm trying to set up my girlfriends account and it's completely different. After I type in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColinJames6, Sep 12, 2020.

1. ColinJames6
    ColinJames6 Guest

Hi,

I set up my account absolutely no problem. Now I'm trying to set up my girlfriends account and it's completely different.

After I type in the code as aka.ms/remoteconnect instead of just working like it did with my account, it instead redirects to setting up an Xbox Live account. All we want to do is link the Microsoft Account with the Playstation Network account. I don't know
    why Xbox Live keeps popping up.

Any suggestions?

:)

ColinJames6, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Zachary Coulson Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

It wont work when i go back on ps4 Minecraft it said i had to sign in to microsoft account and i did but it wont work
  3. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Colin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox
    website
    and Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites?
    If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Support and
    PlayStation Support for more assistance. Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Davis_8 Win User

Minecraft and cross platform

Hello ObsessedLynx,

I know for Nintendo you would have the have the latest update of Minecraft, all you need to do is sign into your Microsoft account after loading up Minecraft and then you will be able to cross play with your Xbox friends via that. So if it now works on PS4,
    your friend would have to sign up for a Microsoft account and log into that.
  6. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
Thema:

1. "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4) - Similar Threads - Sign Microsoft Account

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  9. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  10. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...