Sign in weird error

Discus and support Sign in weird error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i got a weird problem. When ever i try to sign in to microsoft.com with my other account it says that's no account with this name exists.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JOSELMA GUENES CAVALCANTI, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Sign in weird error

Hi everyone, i got a weird problem. When ever i try to sign in to microsoft.com with my other account it says that's no account with this name exists. But then i try to sign up with the same account name, it says you cannot use that name as it's already exist! So, what's up with that?

:)

JOSELMA GUENES CAVALCANTI, Sep 16, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Sign in weird error

Hello JOSELMA GUENES CAVALCANTI,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing in to microsoft.com with your other account. This sounds like a frustrating issue.

There are a few possible reasons why this might happen. One is that you might have mistyped your account name or password when trying to sign in. Another is that your account might have been compromised or suspended by Microsoft for violating the terms of service.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Make sure you are entering your account name and password correctly. Check for any typos, capitalization errors, or extra spaces. If you are not sure about your password, you can try to reset it using this link: Reset your password (live.com)

- Try to sign in using a different device or browser. Sometimes, clearing your browser cache and cookies can also help resolve sign-in issues.

- If none of the above steps work, please contact Microsoft Support directly.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Sign in weird error

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. BlazeDankBudz Win User

Getting Disconnected From XBL When Playing COD Ghost

I just got error code: 80072EF3 sorry there was a problem try again later. when trying to re-sign in on my account. weird!!!!
  5. DamienMitchell Win User

Xbox One New Experience Problems-CANT SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT

I'm having issues as well. I received this weird system error screen so I hard reset it and I can't sign in or update anymore.
  6. ADuke17 Win User

Error code 80004005

I was experiencing the same issue (the error message when downloading). I tried to play Minecraft without signing in, and it told me to sign in. I downloaded my profile with no problem and my friend's list intact. Weird stuff.
Thema:

Sign in weird error

1. Sign in weird error - Similar Threads - Sign weird error

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  7. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  8. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  9. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  10. Weird sign out glitch???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird sign out glitch???: everytime I start playing a new game for example I click play ghosts from the dashboard and it starts to load up and it signs me out. I sign back in and go to multiplayer. It signs me out again. I...