Sign in status has changed

Discus and support Sign in status has changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive tried everything redownloading profile redownloading title theres nothing corrupted cleared cache no auto sign in and everytime i play black ops 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TubbyDoor19, Apr 4, 2017.

1. TubbyDoor19
    TubbyDoor19 Guest

ive tried everything redownloading profile redownloading title theres nothing corrupted cleared cache no auto sign in and everytime i play black ops 3 it says sign in status changed b4 i even get into a game everytime no matter what i do i bought wireless
    internet for my xbox 360 alone so i know its not the internet and ive changed password also can somepne please help me .

:)

TubbyDoor19, Apr 4, 2017
  2. Bobby Davis
    Bobby Davis Guest
    Sign-in status has changed

I paid alot of money for this xBox live and I keep getting this sign-in statues has changed or error or this match is no longer available. I'm not going to place the blame squarely on Microsofts shoulders because I'm not a computer nerd I'm a gamer nerd
    and I get mad as hell when I'm right in the middle of a match and kicking @@@ and then the screen cuts out and in the last 3-4 days its done it a bare minimum of 30 times and I'd have an average of 10 kills going I'd geuss so that's 3000 points atleast that
    I've lost. As I said I am not a computer nerd but it'd wager that this is all due to Microsofts server. Take a few million if the billions your company has profited from and get this corrected immediately because I KNOW you wouldn't hire someone that only
    works half the time and is costing you in this instance POINTS and very valuable points to say the least! Does the PS3 have all these bugs??

Bobby Davis, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Sign in Status has changed.

Hey, Kr0nart1sT! This thread is almost a year old. If none of the suggestions here work for you, go ahead and post up a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing, along with any error codes you get and your modem/router information. That way we
    can get you the individualized help that works best on the forums.

Misses Quinzel, Apr 4, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey TubbyDoor19! Are you having issues with any multiplayer or online games? Additionally, is the sign in change message coming from the console or from Black Ops 3? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Apr 5, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey TubbyDoor19! Are you having issues with any multiplayer or online games? Additionally, is the sign in change message coming from the console or from Black Ops 3? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Kr0nart1sT Win User

Sign in Status has changed.

imagine playing black ops or a game similar . you get your kill streaks on . k9 unit then right when you go to call it in . boom.. disconnected from xbox live sign in status has changed.. i seriously want to break things when this happens or cancel my account
    because black ops is the main reason i have live account . my internet is good . but this has to stop or xbox will lose a paying customer
  7. Kr0nart1sT Win User

i been having the same problem. its very frustrating and annoying . it only does it when im online playing a game .i really only play black ops 2. so im not sure if it will do it on other games or not. today was the worst . i was disconnected about 6 or
    7 times in a 2 hour period. then i get probation warnings for leaving matches early. makes me wonder why im paying money to play a game i enjoy to just get disconnected from. needs fixed please help
  8. taidara Win User

Greetings itsdatwo!

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the bits in bold). This information is essential to us so that we can get a better understanding of your network set up and your networking devices. Thank you!
  9. cyberwild360 Win User

When you run the XBOX Live Connection Test does it give you any errors? Also is it just during a game, a certain game, or at any time, home screen and all?
Thema:

1. Sign in status has changed - Similar Threads - Sign status has

2. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  3. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  4. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  5. Bug report: Xbox.com sign-in status sync issue

in XboX Insiders
    Bug report: Xbox.com sign-in status sync issue: After sign in, profile is show but "sign-in" text remained on the left side of the icon. Redeeming free games for gold button doesn't always sync to subscription state, can display "buy" instead...
  6. Sign in status changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in status changed: Every time i play call of duty black ops 2 every 5-10 mind i get kicked from the game and get the message sign in status changed 216a9ebd-96c8-4b3d-b5ec-cac4101bf75d
  7. : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.: : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed. Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're experiencing? What are the...
  8. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  9. What does "sign in status has changed" mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does "sign in status has changed" mean?: Hello all, I need help ! While playing COD I keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live. A box pops up and says "Your Sign in Status Has Changed". It gets me timed out on probation and if that's not...
  10. Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer: Over the past week or so I have been getting kicked while playing black ops 2 online with the message of online status has changed. I've been on xbox live for over 5 years with never an issue like...