sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

Discus and support sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimHaninger, Dec 20, 2023.

1. JimHaninger
    JimHaninger Guest

I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening.

What is causing this?

:)

JimHaninger, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check what is the status of the game on your order history? It should be "redeemed" or "completed". Once confirmed, follow the steps below:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello JimHaninger,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. The "Login status has changed" error message indicates that your login status in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has changed since you last started the game. This can be due to a variety of factors, including:

A change to your Activision account: If you have changed your password, email address, or any other information in your Activision account, this may cause this error message.

A problem with Activision servers: There may be a problem with Activision servers that is causing this error message.

A problem with your Internet connection: Make sure your Internet connection is stable and there are no connectivity issues.

I got this kind of information online to help you.

Source: https://www.hobbyconsolas.com/repor...-3-ps5-ps4-pc-xbox-series-xs-xbox-one-1330306

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
Thema:

1. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. - Similar Threads - sign status has

2. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  3. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  4. Bug report: Xbox.com sign-in status sync issue

in XboX Insiders
    Bug report: Xbox.com sign-in status sync issue: After sign in, profile is show but "sign-in" text remained on the left side of the icon. Redeeming free games for gold button doesn't always sync to subscription state, can display "buy" instead...
  5. Sign in status changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in status changed: Every time i play call of duty black ops 2 every 5-10 mind i get kicked from the game and get the message sign in status changed 216a9ebd-96c8-4b3d-b5ec-cac4101bf75d
  6. : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed.: : Xbox 360 Sign in status changed. Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you give us a bit more information about what you're experiencing? What are the...
  7. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  8. Sign in status has changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed: ive tried everything redownloading profile redownloading title theres nothing corrupted cleared cache no auto sign in and everytime i play black ops 3 it says sign in status changed b4 i even get...
  9. What does "sign in status has changed" mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does "sign in status has changed" mean?: Hello all, I need help ! While playing COD I keep getting disconnected from XBOX Live. A box pops up and says "Your Sign in Status Has Changed". It gets me timed out on probation and if that's not...
  10. Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer: Over the past week or so I have been getting kicked while playing black ops 2 online with the message of online status has changed. I've been on xbox live for over 5 years with never an issue like...