Sign-in profile gone after reconnecting my HD

Discus and support Sign-in profile gone after reconnecting my HD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just removed my harddrive from my XBOX and inserted it again. Now my profile is gone and I cannot sign in again. The Xbox askes for an update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blackice146, Jan 16, 2014.

1. blackice146
    blackice146 Guest

Hi,

I just removed my harddrive from my XBOX and inserted it again. Now my profile is gone and I cannot sign in again. The Xbox askes for an update but there is not enough space. I cannot delete some games to get more space because my profile is gone.

Anyone to help me?

Regards,

Amber

:)

blackice146, Jan 16, 2014
  2. TheCookie96
    TheCookie96 Guest
    xbox one keeps disconnecting and connecting from my broadband

Every time I turn my Xbox one i can sign into my Xbox live profile but then it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my wireless broadband. then after a while it signs me out of my Xbox live profile saying i have to sign back
    in with the controller. I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, deleting then re-downloading my Xbox live profile, i have restarted my hub many times and it still happens.

if anyone can help me then it will greatly appreciated, Its annoying as i cannot do anything online at all and is really frustrating.

TheCookie96, Jan 16, 2014
  3. TreyHarper
    TreyHarper Guest
    0x800488FC

I've restarted the Xbox with no connection and it worked but signs out right after reconnecting, back to this.

TreyHarper, Jan 16, 2014
  4. blackice146
    blackice146 Guest

problem solved, I did not place the HD in the correct way back Sign-in profile gone after reconnecting my HD :)

blackice146, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: