Sign in problem.

Discus and support Sign in problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so every time I do anything, such as go to the dashboard or put in a game I get signed out, and it's really, really, really annoying. What on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Selphic, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Selphic
    Selphic Guest

Sign in problem.

Alright so every time I do anything, such as go to the dashboard or put in a game I get signed out, and it's really, really, really annoying. What on earth do I do about this?

:)

Selphic, Jan 18, 2014
  2. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

I swear I didn't have this problem in the earlier months when I got my system.

JRydah77, Jan 18, 2014
  3. JRydah77
    JRydah77 Guest
    XBOX ONE Sign in problems

For a while now whenever I turn on my Xbox I'll either sign into xbox live but can't sign into my profile or vice versa. The only way I can sign into both is to either do a hard reset on my console if the profile doesn't log in or unplug the Ethernet cable and re-plug it in if its not connecting to Xbox live. Does this happen to anyone else? I started thinking that maybe its because my 1yr old had been turning my system off and on rapidly a few times before I could curb this behavior. Any thoughts? I've reset my modem countless times so its not that.......

JRydah77, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

Sign in problem.

Try deleting your profile from the console and re-downloading it. I have seen this happen to others and this typically works. If it does not work, please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX if you are in the US or Canada or go to
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us if you live elsewhere.

Lillithvain, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sign in problem.