Sign in problem on xbox live.

Discus and support Sign in problem on xbox live. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i want to sign into xbox live everytime it's show an error message. I try to sign in many time but i could not. I also search by the error code to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SHRifat, Oct 7, 2018.

1. SHRifat
    SHRifat Guest

When i want to sign into xbox live everytime it's show an error message. I try to sign in many time but i could not. I also search by the error code to solve this but there wasn't any solution. Please give me a solution of this problem.
    Sign in problem on xbox live. [​IMG]

:)

SHRifat, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Oct 7, 2018
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Your Friends List has disappeared- Solutions

If your Friends list on Xbox LIVE has disappeared, follow the steps bellow to troubleshoot the problem:

• First, you need to restart your console.
    • You have to sign in to Xbox LIVE using your gamertag.
    • Now ask any one of your friends who is in your friend list, to delete you from his or her friends list.
    • Then, you need to send a new friend request to him or her again.
    • Finally, sign out of Xbox LIVE and sign in to Xbox LIVE again. You’ll see the friends list in the Xbox Dashboard. Sign in problem on xbox live. :)

kevin, Oct 7, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Perform a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the
    console.

{Parity}, Oct 7, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    {Parity} That is on PC not on xbox...

SHRifat did you tried to reinstall the app?

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: