Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six

Discus and support Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rainbow Six Siege came with my Xbox one when I originally bought it. I haven't played it in a while. When I tried to load it the other day I got a msg... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M Hatchet, Oct 1, 2020.

1. M Hatchet
    M Hatchet Guest

Rainbow Six Siege came with my Xbox one when I originally bought it. I haven't played it in a while. When I tried to load it the other day I got a msg saying "Sign in or renew the
    subscription."

I tried power cycling, cache clearing, resetting mac address with no effect. A friend had the bright idea of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, so I uninstalled it. Now it doesn't show in my library at all and the only way I can see to
    get it again is to rebuy it. Anybody have any ideas?

:)

M Hatchet, Oct 1, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

Random party invites

Yeah sometimes, or when im playing Rainbow six siege, and i get a msg telling me how bad i am :'D
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it won't let me an tells me to but game pass

Hello, Mickey my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It appears you're encountering an issue with accessing Rainbow Six Siege after renewing your Game Pass subscription. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a discrepancy in the subscription renewal process. To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Restart your console or PC: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve minor glitches that might be preventing the game from recognizing your active Game Pass subscription.

Sign out and sign back into your Xbox or Microsoft account: This can refresh your account's connection to the Game Pass service and ensure it properly recognizes your subscription status.

Check your Game Pass subscription status: Verify that your Game Pass subscription is active and that you have an active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass for PC. You can check your subscription status on the Microsoft account website or in the Xbox app on your console.

Check Rainbow Six Siege installation: Ensure that Rainbow Six Siege is properly installed and updated on your console or PC. Sometimes, corrupted installation files or outdated game versions can cause issues with accessing the game through Game Pass.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. LegendaryW1lly Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

Cant play Rainbow Six Siege since I renewed my Gold account. Can anyone help?
  5. ngocphi Win User

unimaginably furious - auto renewal

no when you signed up for a contract subscription you have to turn on autorenewal as per the contact you signed when clicking YES purchase this

there is a msg saying this membership will renew before you click purchase

and you have to call to turn it off
  6. BizarroMantis Win User
Thema:

1. Sign in or renew the subscription msg for Rainbow Six - Similar Threads - Sign renew subscription

2. Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual...: Sign in or renew the subscription pops up on my game (disc). I have signed in with my usual profile and there is nothing to renew (because its a disc). Why is it still not working?...
  3. When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to open a game, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my...: When I try to open a game, i.e. Minecraft, Unpacking, Human Fall Flat, it kicks me out of the game saying I need to sign in or renew my subscription. But I've already done both and I tried...
  4. Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games saying “sign in or renew subscription” despite everything being up to date: I have been using it for a little over As of this moment my game pass games say “sign in or renew subscription” my account is both signed in subscription is up to date my payment methods are...
  5. Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps saying to "Sign in or renew the subscription", even though they're up to date.: First time posting here, I apologize in advance if I get something wrong. My Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and up to date, and yet I can't play my games I downloaded through the...
  6. What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One?: What does sign in or renew the subscription mean when I try to play a game on Xbox One? 95136ed7-7253-4f70-852c-2a91f5e43be5
  7. Game Pass games not opening, Sign in or renew subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass games not opening, Sign in or renew subscription: When I open a game a receive a erro asking to sign in or renew subscription, but I have a Ultimate subscription submitted by /u/UserNexus [link] [comments]
  8. Keep getting the message to sign in or renew the subscription, i have a disc in already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting the message to sign in or renew the subscription, i have a disc in already: Keep seeing this message [img] 2709087c-fd23-4409-ac46-74e162fd1c77
  9. "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in or renew the subscription" Error: Hi everyone, trying to help my son with a problem. He got an Xbox One for Christmas and it came with a £1 3 month trial of ultimate game pass. When it came to renew, I bought a gold live and now...
  10. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...