sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?!

Discus and support sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen a few other people with this problem. I click the sign in buttons in Microsoft store, the entire mélange of Xbox apps, even Minecraft, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anomaly354, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Anomaly354
    Anomaly354 Guest

I've seen a few other people with this problem. I click the sign in buttons in Microsoft store, the entire mélange of Xbox apps, even Minecraft, and none of them do anything... it's like that pointless button bit from the ASDF Movies!!! I've tried repairing, resetting all affected apps, clearing catches, cookies, and checking for updates and troubleshooting and nothing works!!! I can sign in just fine via internet browser and even on the mobile apps, but the Windows 10 PC apps just won't let me sign in. I'm not underage or anything, I'm 23 and my date and time settings are set to automatic and I'm the administrator/main account of the PC... also the ONLY account on the PC. I just wanted to play Minecraft with my wife and the people on my discord server. I paid for a game to play with my friends, but I can't do that apparently? I dunno what else to do... can anyone help me?

:)

Anomaly354, Jan 30, 2021
  2. DrYanYan Win User

Unable to install Age of Empires IV from Microsoft Store

I tried all of the above suggestions and none of them worked.

This is what I did to make it work.

Install the XBOX APP from the Microsoft Store

Signin to the Xbox App using the same account as you have signed into the Microsoft Store.

It then asked me to create a Profile Name and Choose an Avatar Icon.

Once that was done I went to the Library button in the XBOX APP

and selected Age Of Empires IV to install

Select Disk location.

INSTALL

it is now downloading

Hope this helps someone.
  3. FREE2021 Win User

Unable to install Age of Empires IV from Microsoft Store

This worked for me:

I tried all of the above suggestions and none of them worked.

This is what I did to make it work.

Install the XBOX APP from the Microsoft Store

Signin to the Xbox App using the same account as you have signed into the Microsoft Store.

It then asked me to create a Profile Name and Choose an Avatar Icon.

Once that was done I went to the Library button in the XBOX APP

and selected Age Of Empires IV to install

Select Disk location.

INSTALL

it is now downloading

Hope this helps someone.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Xbox sign in error (0x409) 0x80040154

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on signing in to the app.

Please try these steps:

Click Start/Windows button and click Settings.

Select System.

Select Apps & features.

Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.

Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

If that didn’t work, select the Start button > Settings > Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

If none of those options work, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Hope that helps.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox app sign in button not working

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.
    4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC and see if that solves the problem.
  6. tinselgoblin Win User

xbox app wont let me sign in

thanks for the reply but its not letting me sign in on the Microsoft store, Xbox app and the companion app. when i press the sign in button on Microsoft store nothing happens and on the xbox app and companion app, i press sign in to xbox live and for a split second something try's to load but instantly closes itself. as i said I've tried repairing uninstalling but it still wont work.
Thema:

1. sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?! - Similar Threads - sign button microsoft

2. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  3. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  4. The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The button to sign in on the Xbox,com website doesent work.: Im trying to log into my xbox account on the xbox website but the butten just redirects me back to the front page without logging in. I have already cleared the cache and cookies wich makes me...
  5. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  6. I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working: I cant sign into Xbox account sign in button not working when i click it i get linked to a few pages then when it stops loading i am on the page where i started first it brings me to here...
  7. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  8. The sign in button on Microsoft Store does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The sign in button on Microsoft Store does not work.: I have a brand new computer. Fully updated. When I tried to get onto the Xbox app to download my gamepass games, I saw that the account was set to my Microsoft account and not my ancient xbox...
  9. i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing: Hello All i Just downloaded a xbox app on microsoft store, but the sign in button does nothing The Store is signed in no problem to my microsoft account, also xbox companion is signed in too,...
  10. Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign out of Microsoft account button missing.: Under the profile option in the settings, no sign out of microsoft account button exists. All I only have three options now, change gamertag, manage account, or manage who can send me invites. The...