Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

Discus and support Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nina Schretzlmeier, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online gaming). My parents are currently not able to change the settings for my account, since they had to reset their safety informations for their family accounts and now they have to wait for a whole month to be able to change the settings (because the safety information needs to be updated).

So I created a new microsoft account to play minecraft online, but I'm not able to link it to my psn, since I've already linked my original account before.

Is there any way that I can sign a different Microsoft account to my Playstation Network?

:)

Nina Schretzlmeier, Nov 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

this is not a Minecraft policy, this is a Sony policy, and if you wish it to change you'll have to ask them to do so
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Nina S. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m afraid to say, but according to the official Minecraft article I’m going to share below, “Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.” and in addition to that, “As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.”

Reference link:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but Minecraft doesn’t allow us to link a different Microsoft account once we choose to link accounts.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Missing Minecraft skins, maps, and textures

Just to double check, are you able to see those transactions in the Microsoft account linked to your PSN account?

Reinstalling the game or sign out and sign again with your account on the game doesn't make the difference?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Relinking Microsoft account to different PSN account

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for the reply. As you posted to unlink the account you go through the PlayStation settings. We do not handle PlayStation. This is why I directed you to PlayStation support as the PS account is not unlinking correctly.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Relinking Microsoft account to different PSN account

Hello @DaCo17!

Would you please try to log in to your account on Microsoft Account website. If there's no issue detected on your Microsoft account, then I'd advise you to contact PSN support for further assistance.
Thema:

1. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN - Similar Threads - Sign different Microsoft

2. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?: I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked...
  3. Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...: Okay so I had an Xbox and it stopped working recently so I tried bringing the external storage to a different Xbox and when I plug it in it recognizes the storage but it says owner needs to sign...
  4. Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account: I have a Xbox wireless headset and my sister signed in to her account on my Xbox and for some reason I can only hear party chat or use my mic if I sign in to her account first. Anyone now how to...
  5. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  6. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  7. Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc: I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account but just signs straight into my brothers...
  8. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  9. How do I sign in to different accounts on the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign in to different accounts on the xbox app on PC?: I just bought my first PC. I have a Microsoft 365 subscription on a Microsoft account that is not associated with my primary Xbox account, so I chose to set up my PC using the account with the...
  10. Can you help be sign-in with a different account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help be sign-in with a different account?: Hello I have been trying to sign in with a different Microsoft account for sea of thieves, but for some reason I cannot and every time I click sign in with a different account, It pops up this...