SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

Discus and support SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/That-Ad-4006, Apr 1, 2024.

1. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc.

I love you console <3

submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006
    [link] [comments]

/u/That-Ad-4006, Apr 1, 2024
  2. Gnazher Win User

i HATE the new look of ermac and reptile.

I think Ermac's alternate costume is the best costume in the game, he looks sweet with the red mask.
  3. WeskerAlbert25 Win User

Resident Evil 5

who suggests that xbox and capcom to put an Albert Wesker costume on the marketplace??
  4. xII HYDRO IIx Win User

Ninja Costume?

Fair Enough , you will have to look forward to DLC, ----- Simply because the " NINJA " COSTUME does NOT exist now as a wearable costume......
  5. BREAKING MORALE Win User

my side bar is not working i can not access xbox party or receive them

Please fix my sidebar. I am unable to go anything on my sidebar. I am unable to access my side for party's,text,friends ect.... Still able to play games but will not accept any invites aslo. Please look into this issue A.S.A.P... I am thankful for your time
    and help in fixing this issue with the X-BOX ONE.
  6. Crispchew Win User

Batman GamerPic

Forget the gamerpics! Get the avatar items! The joker costume probably looks the best... the Batman costume is okay. I got the Batman shirt. :D
Thema:

SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

1. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK - Similar Threads - SideBar costume suggestion

2. Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the cloud gaming option not appearing on the sidebar of the xbox app?: HI there, I purchased xbox ultimate game pass for cloud gaming. After downloading the app and signing into my account I realized I cant use cloud gaming because the option isnt on the sidebar of...
  3. None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app.: Recently I've been having issues with Forza Horizon 5, so I decided to reinstall windows to try and fix this. The games that are still installed won't appear on the sidebar, and when I go to...
  4. YouTube sidebar not appearing on Xbox One S all digital

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube sidebar not appearing on Xbox One S all digital: [img] how on earth am i supposed to fix this?? im just trying to look up improvement tips for apex and this barrier makes me stumble. force restarted it by holding the power button for 8 seconds...
  5. Tabs on Youtube sidebar have disappeared!

in XBoX on Windows
    Tabs on Youtube sidebar have disappeared!: I was playing videos in the background on my XBOX One as I work and suddenly I kept getting a "no internet connection" message even though I had connection. Closing and restarting the app left me...
  6. Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app.: [img] I had this issue before and it stopped but now it's doing it again. b37414e2-e325-4ccc-bfa5-da9b065dc0c4
  7. Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this?: I restarted my PC and it still shows up. It's not on my SDD so it's no installed but the icon will not go away. [img] c48689a1-30af-4536-8e04-81664f359f28
  8. Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them: I bought a new PC a couple of months ago and moved one of my HDDs from my old system to my new one when I was setting it up. I had used the drive to install some of the games from gamepass on it,...
  9. Mahjong sidebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong sidebar: Hi, Recently a green side bar has appeared on Microsoft Mahjong (even the premium version): how can i get rid of it? Thank you very much [img] 6a438a06-38d7-47d2-8ba4-4883e3093964
  10. Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2020 Left Sidebar Problem !!!!! Crash Dump problem on Online !!!!: I bought the football manager 2020 with the Xbox game pass, but all sides of the game are faulty. While playing online it gives crash dump error. Drivers are up to date !!! The sidebar disappears...