Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite

Discus and support Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to play fortnite with split screen, I can connect 2 remotes on my x box and play each one, I have 2 accounts in my x box and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by זיו ז, Nov 18, 2023.

1. זיו ז
    זיו ז Guest

זיו ז, Nov 18, 2023
  2. זיו ז Win User

It worked, and suddenly it stopped, so not sure why
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Please note that split-screen mode is only available for Duos and Squads modes, and has some limitations and restrictions. Players can’t share inventory using split-screen mode, and both players must have the same language settings to play on split-screen. If split-screen mode isn’t working as expected, check your internet connection. Split-screen mode will only work if your connection is stable.

I hope this helps.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Fortnite reported that they've temporarily disabled Split Screen functionality and the 'Ready Up' and 'Keep Playing Together' buttons due to an issue. They are currently investigating a fix for this now and will provide an update when these features have been re-enabled.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I want to play Fortnite split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a controller and mouse &keyboard Can I play split screen with a mouse & keyboard and controller

Unfortunately, split screen mode in Fortnite requires two controllers to be connected to the console. It is not possible to play split screen with a combination of a controller and a mouse & keyboard. You will need to have two controllers to play split screen mode in Fortnite.

You will.have.to.purchase a.second controller keyboard.

You will be.hardpressed to find a game that supports keyboard and mouse on 2 players
  6. aly fader Win User

I want to play Fortnite split screen but I do have not two controllers. I have a controller and mouse &keyboard Can I play split screen with a mouse & keyboard and controller

Unfortunately, split screen mode in Fortnite requires two controllers to be connected to the console. It is not possible to play split screen with a combination of a controller and a mouse & keyboard. You will need to have two controllers to play split screen mode in Fortnite.

You will.have.to.purchase a.second controller keyboard.

You will be.hardpressed to find a game that supports keyboard and mouse on 2 players
    can i play it with two mouse and keyboards
Thema:

1. Siddenly can't play split screen on fortnite - Similar Threads - Siddenly can't play

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...