shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...

Discus and support shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing in pc gamepass and in the final robot after doing the parry the shrinking circle always miss regardless of what button I press. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorge Santana1, Feb 8, 2023.

1. shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...

I'm playing in pc gamepass and in the final robot after doing the parry the shrinking circle always miss regardless of what button I press. I have tried using my keyboard, reinstalling the game, reparing it, switching the difficulty to easy and I don't know what else to do. Any way to fix this?

:)

Jorge Santana1, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D against the enraged enemy

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jorge, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. Fly Guy8791 Win User

Is fighting on the rotating bridge in Anor Londo fair?

I understand your point.

But I think the problems with tank classes is that the weapons scaleing is garbage for 99% of the weapons in the game. And the only weapons with good scaleing are easy to parry and/or leave you wide open if you miss a hit.

I'm ok with "shrinking" the widow for BS's but I don't want the actual damaged nerfed. I also don't like being wide open while preforming a parry or BS. The invincibility frames for parry and BS's are the only good way to deal with gankers.
  4. Minion88 Win User

Witcher Senses issue

Same issue here. I am using a Scuf controller. Not sure of why this is happening... I can't get past the parry Tutorial...
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

Just where IS this great BF community I keep hearing about?..no mikes+no teamwork= COD on way too big maps

serious players, haha, pc gaming is shrinking and pc gamers cant face it, thats where all of the animosity comes from
  6. SOB Buliwyf Win User

Dark Souls 2

I actually hope they do nerf backstabbing/parry,and from the looks of the videos i'v seen it looks like to me as if there wont be any actual backstabbing like we know it from Darksouls wich suits me fine.Backstabbing is just so easy to do with a bit of lag
    that it sometimes seems a bit unfair,and we all know Theres allways going to be a lot of lag.The parry imo is too powerfull.If someone is good at parry you almost cant touch them.Any kind of strike,and they just parry.Then you just end up running around oneanother
    in circles nobody wanting to make a move.Seems a bit ridicules to me
Thema:

shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D...

1. shrinking circle always missing in track 3 where i cant finish the parry tutorial in R&D... - Similar Threads - shrinking circle always

2. Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich: I'm still getting that infinite capture glitch. I wanna point out that this only happend when they started to release that's stupid update where your xbox deletes your captures...
  3. Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich: When is xbox gonna address the infinite circle glitch for capture!!!! c767a0d1-83fe-4a80-a554-0b941b8ace3a
  4. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  5. Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles: Hi, I'm in the never ending quagmire of trying to recover my hacked account. The automated Microsoft recovery services are garbage. I cant even get as far as submitting a request, it just says...
  6. Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account: Xbox account sending a confirmation email to an email that no longer exists. No microsoft team member has helped. Over the phone just leads to automation that gives steps that just leads us in...
  7. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  8. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  9. Shrink and Delete Developer Mode Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Shrink and Delete Developer Mode Xbox Series S: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S. With Developer Mode. When I installed Dev Kit, I set the Size to 200GB. I installed Retroarch. I want to shrink the Size of Developer Mode. To 140GB. I need more space...
  10. New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ...: We gave my son Dragonball 2 for Xbox One. We purchased it on 4/14/2017. He received it for Easter. Xbox Live membership is current. When he tried to redeem the code, he got the error that the code...