Showing Xbox game list on PC app

Discus and support Showing Xbox game list on PC app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I want to make this suggestion, let's see if can go on. Our Xbox game list, when u don't have a capture card on your console everything becomes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Remarkable_Host4963, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Showing Xbox game list on PC app

Hello. I want to make this suggestion, let's see if can go on. Our Xbox game list, when u don't have a capture card on your console everything becomes harder. So, in order to avoid buying an expensive card, why not showing our list of games on the PC app? Yeah, I know we can see them on cell phone. The thing is: as a streamer, it's easier to capture a screen and this one is a pretty simple thing that can be added to the app. Please, make it possible. Thanks for your attention.

Gamertag: TheSilenceBrPz

submitted by /u/Remarkable_Host4963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Remarkable_Host4963, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  3. fisher472 Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

• Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
  4. Andrew Troelsen Win User

The “official club” page for Oblivion is broken

Wondering - do you see oblivion show up in the My Games area of your Xbox profile? I don’t.

Can you see it listed in your library of games on my phone app / Xbox PC app?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC

Hey Jeremy!

The reason your friends list is not loading up on the app is due to an
    Xbox Live Service
    issue affecting some core services, including loading up the friends list.

You can get notified once the alert is over by going to the link that I provided.
  6. jjwindle Win User

Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC

Hey Jeremy!

I've seen this error before, go ahead and try this. The fix is to join a club, any random club. Once you've joined, you'll be able to see your friends again. Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know if it worked!
    I tried this but it still didn't work. I've just updated the app and this problem happened again. This time that didn't work.
Thema:

Showing Xbox game list on PC app

1. Showing Xbox game list on PC app - Similar Threads - Showing game list

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games: On Windows 11, I have downloaded and installed the new Forza Motorsport, as it is included in the Game Pass. It's installed locally and I can even see it in my list of installed Programs in my...
  4. Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.: I've been looking at Microsoft Questions for the past few days looking for an answer to this problem, and I've tried just about everything now. I've restarted my computer, I've restarted the app,...
  5. Xbox Game Bar - Invite notifications not working and friend list doesn't show the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Invite notifications not working and friend list doesn't show the games: Hello everyone. I'm opening a forum thread to try and figure this out with everyone. I currently have two issues that I'd love to fix since it's a bit too annoying and I mainly play on PC now....
  6. Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.: Hi. i have this problem, when i'm opening xbox app for pc, there's no game showing app. I have tried to reset the files, repairing and even updating windows didn't help, tried deleting and...
  7. Game won't show up in achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't show up in achievement list: I made a new account and started playing and after a while I checked my achievements and it's not showing up. 55c45cfc-1462-43a0-944b-d2ad25fce728
  8. Got a game on the xbox.com website but it does NOT show on my xbox one games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a game on the xbox.com website but it does NOT show on my xbox one games list: I got the free game "APB Reloaded" via the xbox.com website. However, it has not showed up in my games library on my xbox one. It is there on the xbox.com website in my profile under my games,...
  9. When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ...: So i want to download this free backwards compatible game called Grid 2 but it says "Show Price" instead of buy. I have Gold membership. I would want to have help before 16th day.So when i press...
  10. Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one: Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one , ive tried uninstalling the game , delete profile and redownloaded , iv contacted xbox and still no luck...