Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard

Discus and support Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard. Yesterday my copy of Forza 7 crash everytime i try to open it. Only after try it several times, i open the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by n3tc0d3r, Oct 6, 2017.

1. n3tc0d3r
    n3tc0d3r Guest

Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard.

Yesterday my copy of Forza 7 crash everytime i try to open it.

Only after try it several times, i open the Xbox Live Service Status homepage and i saw the following message: "A subset of users will experience issues when attempting to launch or install Forza Motorsport 7.".

My suggestion is: show this type of warn in some place easily visible IN THE DASHBOARD (not only in Settings > Network).

Simple like that! Thanks!

:)

n3tc0d3r, Oct 6, 2017
  2. richardlucas
    richardlucas Guest
    richardlucas, Oct 6, 2017
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Oct 6, 2017
  4. Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard

Hi there,

The best place for suggestions and feedback is the feedback site:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

That's where the right people will see it and can do something.

Mistress Sara, Oct 6, 2017
  5. adrenalize24 Win User

I have microsoft points on xbox.com, but they are not showing up on my xbox

There is currently an issue with the Market place on both Xbox.com and the dashboard. The service status page shows this is currently being investigated.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The best place for suggestions and feedback is the feedback site:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

That's where the right people will see it and can do something.
  7. VibroPlex Win User

Freezing my console

shows the problem is ongoing. The Beta for the Fall Dashboard is being limited so it won't cause any problems, the problem is internet-related and as soon as updated routing tables can be pushed out to the ISPs of North America,
    this particular problem will be resolved. Keep checking the above web link for updates.
  8. gustinlive Win User

Connected to wireless, but can't connect to Xbox Live

9. adrenalize24 Win User

New map for black ops II

There is currently a known issue downloading the Map Pack over Xbox live due to an issue with the Marketplace on Xbox.com and Via the dashboard. More information can be found on the service status page.

Thema:

1. Show the Xbox Live Status in Dashboard - Similar Threads - Show Live Status

2. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  3. XBox Live PC Games won't show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live PC Games won't show: Has anybody had trouble with PC games showing on the XBox app on Windows when they've signed up for the XBox Live PC Pass? I'm only seeing Cloud Gaming and Community on the left hand side under my...
  4. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  5. Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Captures aren't showing on the app after they were uploaded to xbox live: So I'm trying to get some gameclips to show to a friend. But when I go to the app to save em, they don't show up. They were uploaded to Xbox about 30 mins ago and I don't know what's wrong...
  6. Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ?: Halo The Master Chief Collection show "error windows live" ? on steam since i bought the game some many problems,my count got penalities .When I start first time to play ,i have wait 3 weeks.????...
  7. Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded multiplayer xbox live does not show friends or steam group friends list: my friend and I play on pc in the same room both have steam we play grounded I have been trying to share my world with them but when xbox live brings up list both sides are blank even when the...
  8. minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live: ive had and played minecraft for windows 10 multiple times before on pc. i got it when it came as a redeemable code along with java, recently my laptop that i played it on broke and im just now...
  9. XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...: so yeah, I tried every single "fix" mentioned online .. I reconnected my profiles a hundred times.. all my privacy settings are open.. heck I even created a second discord profile, linked it and...
  10. Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox Live. My status only shows up as "Online"

in XBoX on Windows
    Not all of my PC games' titles show up on Xbox Live. My status only shows up as "Online": Is there anyone here that can update the game database to include more PC games? I'm playing Rogue Company on PC and my friends can't tell if I'm playing or not (they are on console) because the...