Show box to xbox not working need help

Discus and support Show box to xbox not working need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to watch a show box video on my Xbox but it has been loading up films and tv and then closing it and when I 're tried a message came up as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DriftNShoot458, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Show box to xbox not working need help

I am trying to watch a show box video on my Xbox but it has been loading up films and tv and then closing it and when I 're tried a message came up as u can see can anyone help me with this on how to fix it

Show box to xbox not working need help [​IMG]

:)

DriftNShoot458, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Samulik8
    Samulik8 Guest
    X box live no working

Hi , we bought XBOX LIVE 12 month gold membership and is still no working on my X box. I cant connected .They show me on my profile gold,than internet is working ,just don't let me join Xbox live.Please help me..Than they show me status code .Do I need this
    ?Thanks

Samulik8, Jul 6, 2018
  3. bp500
    bp500 Guest
    issues with HDMI and Xbox picture

I had my cable box hooked up through the xbox one, after I played a little 360, and went back to xbox, the tv did not work, I reconnected the cable to the tv, out of the xbox one, now the xbox will turn on, but it will not show the input on the tv for the
    xboxone.

I have it in the HDMI 1, will not show that its working, then put in HDMI 4, and will not show that it is working. The xbox one is working, the lights are on, and I can turn it off with the controller, but no signal to tv

bp500, Jul 6, 2018
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

From what I understand is that Showbox is casted to your Xbox. You don't use an official app? If that's the case it's something on the device you're casting from or it's just buggy.

JohnnyXeo, Jul 6, 2018
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

From what I understand is that Showbox is casted to your Xbox. You don't use an official app? If that's the case it's something on the device you're casting from or it's just buggy.
  6. hobblejp Win User

Microsoft could've revolutionized the way we look at technology.

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

"Had" ? You aren't in touch with how cable and FiOS work in the USA, are you? What MS showed is just a first step.

[/quote]

MS showed a throughbox. you still need a decoder / box to plug into the Xbox to work the services. Essentially the Xbox takes the HDMI or whatever from the decoder box and has the signal run through it. Much like you run the aerial signal through a VHS recorder
    and into the TV.
  7. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

1080i Cable TV on XBox One?

I think the problem might be the frame rate not being downgraded to 720p, if your 1080i is 50hz the Xbox is trying to show it as 60hz.

If you do to settings > tv & oneguide > troubleshooting > video > then tick the box "enable 50hz" and see if that helps.

This worked for me as my box is 50hz. Hope it helps you.
  8. KINK GEORGE Win User

wont let me into to x box live

I have a x box 360s works great on my Linksys e2500 router.

I now want to add a second x box 360e ,It will not let me on to xbox live either wireless or other wise...need help.
  9. ibtattedian Win User

Half of the screen looks good but lower half is not good

It is all good now. I have my tv mounted on the wall and my wireless HDMI next to my cable box and my Xbox. There are no wires showing and it looks great and works very good. Thanks again for the help.
Thema:

1. Show box to xbox not working need help - Similar Threads - Show box working

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  4. How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows: How many times will I have to push the sequence buttons on the controller before the reset system box pops up? 83994f3f-39d4-4357-9685-c98312259325
  5. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  6. I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...: I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??...
  7. I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.: I purchased Outerworlds through my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box. The website shows that I own it. When I click "Install on my devices", it says "t looks like you...
  8. Show box App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show box App: Does anyone else use the show box App and has problems watching any documentaries? Everyone I try and watch just won't load up I have no problems with my internet so much me a problem with the...
  9. My X-box Gold account doesn't show on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My X-box Gold account doesn't show on my account: Hi there guys. I've loaded a X-box live Gold membership onto my account via my laptop...I got a confermation e-mail saying it is indeed loaded,but when I put my X-box on it doesn't show that it's...
  10. password box won't show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    password box won't show up: Every time I try to set up my xbox one wireless network, the password box does not show up. I click on my network and the option for password does not show up, none of the buttons do anything and...