Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?

Discus and support Shouldn't it tell me what message it was? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i got a suspension recently because of messaging and it's telling me there are no details for what message got me suspended. That's the thing! If i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by vaidaionut, Feb 13, 2024.

1. vaidaionut
    vaidaionut Guest

So i got a suspension recently because of messaging and it's telling me there are no details for what message got me suspended. That's the thing! If i get suspended for messaging shouldn't it tell me what i said that violated the guidelines? And yes, i do know that Xbox can't always provide specific details and that if a message is reported and it violates the guidelines it gets deleted. So, i would like for someone to tell me why i got no details. I'm asking this because i don't wanna repeat my mistake. (no hate to Xbox by the way)

:)

vaidaionut, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Unfortunately, here in the community, we cannot tell you the reason, okay? This is something related to the system and we have no access to that. I truly understand your desire to know the reason, so you do not repeat it, and in this case, the only thing I can recommend is for you to contact Support and see if they have more information on it.

Please keep in mind that Support cannot remove the suspension, okay? I am mentioning for you to contact them to receive more information. If you want to try to appeal ( if it is possible for your suspension ) you need to follow this link:

" Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. ( https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history )

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit. "

Here is the link to Support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

The problem choice you choose on the Support link might not give you access to Request a Call or Live Chat, and in this case, try selecting other problems ( even if does not match the issue you are facing ) because what is important here is for you to contact Support. So do this until the contact options appear, okay? Here in the community, we have no access to account/billing information.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Brosky aP Win User

Says I'm connected to live / matchmaking / nothing will load issue

Hey again HappyG v2!

Hmm that's odd. The Service Alert shouldn't be a problem as the only Service Alert currently active is the matchmaking issue which should not cause issues when connecting to Xbox Live.

When you're signing in, could you tell me what error message are you seeing?
  4. PhilKallahar Win User

Changing my xbox one email

I know this, that's why I haven't done so. But I'd rather someone tell me what I should do as opposed to what I shouldn't.
  5. AtomicEvan1 Win User

Banned for no Reason

Yeah, but I never violated the terms of service on purpose, so shouldn't at least tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong?
  6. Davivale1307 Win User

xbox live problem

Does appear a message? If does tell me what message it is and I can help you!
Thema:

1. Shouldn't it tell me what message it was? - Similar Threads - Shouldn't tell message

2. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  3. I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up: I need my account fixed I should not be punished for something not my fault I have video evidence and I am disabled of a man named Phillips instructed me to post in the looking for groups for my...
  4. How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...: Switched from ps4 to Xbox and sent a message of banter the other day to clarify I said [mod removed] and purposefully abbreviated so I could defend my case if Xbox got their meat crevices hurt...
  5. hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...: hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock. ab1d6da2-d50c-4e39-84da-13eaa3d5aa20
  6. I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for: I was speech banned after messaging a fellow 2k player that "he needed to start stroking them wide open shots" this is a reference to nba 2k 23 nothing sexual or anything like that please reverse...
  7. Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.: My xbox series X is showing that a headset is connected when it isn't. When I plug my headset in it shows as disconnected. This only happens when I use the official controller that came with the...
  8. Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money

in XboX Insiders
    Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money: Now, i might sound like a little kid saying this, but its a real problem. Say, you make some stupid name when you are young and want to change it, but you don't have 10 USD, what then?? not like...
  9. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  10. Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.: I have been told the the workaround is to factory reset. I do NOT want to do this. Is there any plan for MS to fix it or am I screwed. -Alpha Skip Ahead Ring- submitted by /u/xenonshadows...