Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

Discus and support Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Curless, Jan 29, 2024.

1. John Curless
    John Curless Guest

Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly to play a game I already paid for!

:)

John Curless, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. MulchDavies Win User

OutRun

Just found this 'The game was removed from the PlayStation Network in October 2010, with the Xbox Live Arcade version being scheduled for removal in December 2011.' But seeing that I paid for it, shouldn't I be able to download it again?
  4. IRB Win User

Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

The game is free to play as you haven't paid anything to buy the game. It still uses all the same network infrastructure as any other game on Xbox live so the cost shouldn't be paid by everyone else so those that want to play for free can.

Just my opinion.
  5. OsteoidGolf9656 Win User

Xbox Live Down again

Hey. So I imagine you all know that Xbox is down at the moment. I have the day off and wanted to play something. I bought all of my games digitally and now it's asking me if I own the game or app... Now I specifically remember Xbox stating that they were
    getting rid of DRM but now it seems that it's still there. Why aren't my games working? I paid for them and would assume that I should be able to play them on my console. It shouldn't matter if there's a problem on their end since I put money into the games
    and should be able to at least play them in offline mode or something like that. I'm seriously about to just quit console gaming over this, since I paid money and am not getting what I paid for. Please help.
  6. AstronoutFarmer Win User

Broken reputation system says "Avoid Me"

I shouldn't have to invest my time into something just to "fix" my reputation. That's like putting a band-aid on a broken system. I just want to be able to play the game that I paid good money for and my reputation shouldn't be governed by players from a
    competitive game. They block you just so they don't have to play against you again.
Thema:

1. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline? - Similar Threads - Shouldn't able play

2. Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?: So i got a suspension recently because of messaging and it's telling me there are no details for what message got me suspended. That's the thing! If i get suspended for messaging shouldn't it tell...
  3. I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up: I need my account fixed I should not be punished for something not my fault I have video evidence and I am disabled of a man named Phillips instructed me to post in the looking for groups for my...
  4. How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...: Switched from ps4 to Xbox and sent a message of banter the other day to clarify I said [mod removed] and purposefully abbreviated so I could defend my case if Xbox got their meat crevices hurt...
  5. hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...: hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock. ab1d6da2-d50c-4e39-84da-13eaa3d5aa20
  6. I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for: I was speech banned after messaging a fellow 2k player that "he needed to start stroking them wide open shots" this is a reference to nba 2k 23 nothing sexual or anything like that please reverse...
  7. Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.: My xbox series X is showing that a headset is connected when it isn't. When I plug my headset in it shows as disconnected. This only happens when I use the official controller that came with the...
  8. Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money

in XboX Insiders
    Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money: Now, i might sound like a little kid saying this, but its a real problem. Say, you make some stupid name when you are young and want to change it, but you don't have 10 USD, what then?? not like...
  9. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  10. Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x80073cf6 should be on MS to fix I shouldn't have to factory reset.: I have been told the the workaround is to factory reset. I do NOT want to do this. Is there any plan for MS to fix it or am I screwed. -Alpha Skip Ahead Ring- submitted by /u/xenonshadows...