should record party and game chat audio on clip

Discus and support should record party and game chat audio on clip in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can you guys please add a feature where you can record party chat or game chat in a clip is so make record to post on YouTube cuz the PlayStation can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X Central6480, Nov 16, 2022.

1. should record party and game chat audio on clip

can you guys please add a feature where you can record party chat or game chat in a clip is so make record to post on YouTube cuz the PlayStation can record the party chat in-game chat and it's unfortunate the Xbox don't have the ability to I think they should have the ability to cuz I don't feel like spending $300 just for me to get a capture card just me to record and do something please Microsoft this would do us all a favor we've been asking for this for a while please grant us our request

:)

X Central6480, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  3. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello X, unfortunately this community is focused on troubleshooting games on Xbox consoles and Windows environments etc.

You can make this and other suggestions on Xbox Uservoice that works in Insider on Reddit via the link below.

Insider Ideas

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X

Hi JTORN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently game clips on the Xbox consoles won't record party/in-game chat neither your own audio, it's not a feature on the Xbox clips
  6. FlavioBarreto1 Win User

Game capture help

record only game audio no party chat
Thema:

1. should record party and game chat audio on clip - Similar Threads - should record party

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  8. Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds: I know ps4 and ps5 have the option. I think this would be a great idea to give us the option as well. Especially when playing warzone. Come on Microsoft step it up! Is it in the works at all??...
  9. Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option

in XBoX on Windows
    Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option: There we times where I found it was a hassle to not record my whole screen like a youtuber so I would have to add clips together to make it fit. Everytime I switch screen it won't record. Please...
  10. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to record game chat audio in games: Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature....