Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

Discus and support Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Weekly_Way6004, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying

submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004
    [link] [comments]

/u/Weekly_Way6004, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Vodka Fashion Win User

Girl Talk

This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. You can add me and I'd be down for playing. We should set a date like twice a week or somthing like that.

Add Me:
  3. Supreme ofKings Win User

For Forza horizon 2

that sounds like a great idea they should really look this over
  4. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.

This sounds like a very good idea. Add it into the manage game tab with DLC or such or have a preference setting
  5. FATBOY0712 Win User

MW3 should have came with a code to access the MW3 XBL forums.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
  6. I sh00t back x Win User

Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards

Sounds like a good idea to me
Thema:

Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

1. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me - Similar Threads - Should really add

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  8. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  9. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming: Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic...
  10. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...