Should purchase of Recon Tech Special Edition Controller via Microsoft Store go toward ...

Discus and support Should purchase of Recon Tech Special Edition Controller via Microsoft Store go toward ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Should I have received reward points or VIP points for the recent (April,2017) order of the Recon Tech Special Edition Wireless Controller? During the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Damage068, May 23, 2017.

1. Damage068
    Damage068 Guest

Should purchase of Recon Tech Special Edition Controller via Microsoft Store go toward ...

Should I have received reward points or VIP points for the recent (April,2017) order of the Recon Tech Special Edition Wireless Controller?

During the purchase, the form suggests getting a Rewards account so the purchase is allocated but it doesn't give an option to link or refer to an existing Rewards account. When I made the purchase, I was logged into the Microsoft account that is tied to
    my xBox gamer tag and Rewards account.

:)

Damage068, May 23, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    March special offers

Hello ForeverEndless,

If you purchased from the MicrosoftStore.com site, then your purchase would go towards the Ghost Recon offer. The MicrosoftStore.com site and Microsoft.com store are two separate storefronts, with the Microsoft.com store being linked to the Xbox storefront
    you access from your console.

Since all our other offers, including Simply Rewarding, are for purchases from the Xbox Store, your purchase would not go towards this offer. Regarding the Credits for the Ghost Recon offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits should appear as pending within 15 days of your game’s shipping date.

So if your purchase was made from the MicrosoftStore.com site, it is too early to see those Credits pending.

XBLRewards8, May 23, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Bonus Points for Tom Clancys Wildlands not deposited.

Hello vertigo860,

As stated in your previous post, this offer is only for physical (disc copy) purchases from the MicrosoftStore.com store:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

As you confirm via your receipt, since your purchase was for a digital copy (a code redemption), it was not eligible for that offer.

XBLRewards8, May 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. Hardware does not count towards VIP and there are currently no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware.

Smwutches, May 23, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Damage068,

Our program does not currently have any offers that awards the purchases of hardware. They may have been talking about Microsoft Rewards, but since that is a separate program, we cannot give assistance regarding their policies. However, for Xbox Live Rewards,
    that purchase will not go towards any Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: