Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

Discus and support Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItaiLyons, Jun 19, 2024.

1. ItaiLyons
    ItaiLyons Guest

I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up. Is my Xbox fine to continue using?

:)

ItaiLyons, Jun 19, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes high end electronics get hot
  3. Morgster_1 Win User

Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.

My xbox one x gets warm but never dangerously hot.
  4. PC Mishra Win User

Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen

Hi I've tried reset options on my xbox one s and one x it worked but xbox series consoles do not work so i tried offline system update on series x it's worked only for one day i earn achievements in Forza Horizon 5 hot wheels dlc but in the next day it didn't worked no notification or sound anything,so i tried my friend xbox series x this same problem happening looks like it's a Microsoft side issue.
  5. pmartin2586 Win User

Very Hot Top Vent!

When playing a game, the top vent should be on the warmer side. I have two xbox ones and neither of them gets ''extremely hot'' really warm but definitley not extremely hot.

Make sure you don't have anything on top of that fan on top of the console and that the power brick is well ventilated.
  6. Krometheus Win User

Disc Swap Problems

ok nvm it works my xbox was acting weird but should i just replace my xbox? Also my xbox is kinda hot how hot is it supposed to be?
Thema:

1. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides? - Similar Threads - Should hot sides

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  5. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  6. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  7. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  8. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming: Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic...
  9. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  10. Laptop CPU running hot, should i disable Intel's Turbo Boost?

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop CPU running hot, should i disable Intel's Turbo Boost?: Hi! I've posted a topic on here before regarding my Asus Rog Strix GL503VM running: GTX1060, intel i7 7700HQ, 16gigs ram. My laptop is working perfectly fine. I can play every game without any...