Should I turn this off?

Discus and support Should I turn this off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I was using the daulsense controller the vibration was super strong the daulsense controller vibration is strong depending on the game I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Addison2thousand, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Should I turn this off?

So when I was using the daulsense controller the vibration was super strong the daulsense controller vibration is strong depending on the game I was playing dirt 5 and paused the game and realized my hand was tingling and so the tingling went away but when I went to use the xbox controller it was the same thing and went away after a little while. So should I turn vibration off in general regardless of platform?

:)

Addison2thousand, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Should I turn this off?

Hi ADDISON2THOUSAND! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If after some time of using the controller you have that sensation, yes, would be better to deactivate the vibration
  3. hackhar Win User

Should I have 50hz and 24hz turned off?

I’d recommend you keep it on if you want the best performan e, but if you want a more stable performance, go to 50 Hz.
  4. FeasorOfTorts Win User

Xbox One IR Blaster commands

Hi there,

I too am interested in this: the XB1 should send discrete power On and Off commands, not simply power toggle. What's the latest news on this issue?

Also, I have a few suggestions for the Xbox One Developers/Team:

1) Assuming XB1 is in Instant-On mode, saying "Xbox On" should turn on the console only. Saying "Xbox Everything On" or "Xbox All On" should turn on everything (XB1 console, TV, cable/set-top box, A/V receiver, etc.). Similarly for Off.

2) Using the controller, pressing the Xbox button (or holding the Xbox button for a short time--e.g., 1 sec) should turn on XB1 console only. Holding the Xbox button for a longer time (e.g., 3 secs) should cause everything to turn on (e.g., XB1 console,
    TV, cable/set-top box, AVR, etc.). When holding the Xbox button to turn off, there should be three options: turn off console, turn off controller, or turn everything off (e.g., console, TV, box, AVR, controller, etc.)

3) Perhaps, there should also be separate commands for turning on or off each individual device. For example "Xbox TV turn on" and "Xbox TV turn off"; "Xbox Cable Box turn on" and "Xbox Cable Box turn off"; "Xbox, AVR turn on" and "Xbox, AVR turn off", etc.

Thanks for reading!
  5. skys7 Win User

Ever since last update, 2 different X360's get spinning circle

If your background downloads are turned off, turn it on, if they are on turn them off. Should refresh it and help.
  6. RubyChapit Win User

XBOX ONE APPLYING UPDATE RESTART PROBLEMS

thats not the proble. it still forces my xbox off like the other one applying the update. all i want to know is what do i do for when it turns off ? or can you describe what i should do while it updates ? as in what should i do when it turns off than wait for it ? because it wont turn back on when it does turn off ?
Thema:

Should I turn this off?

1. Should I turn this off? - Similar Threads - Should turn off

2. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  3. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...: I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042
  4. Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

in XboX Insiders
    Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...: Allow us to post more then just our gaming clips let us go live, post pictures,stories and status updates within the Xbox app and console, the community section is very limited to post what I...
  5. Should I turn off game mode when using a streaming service app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn off game mode when using a streaming service app?: Title. The console or TV doesn't do it automatically. Should I do it manually every time for a better experience? be94076b-2500-437e-b1d6-38e5504001ae
  6. Should I keep my Xbox connected to wall socket even after I turn the Xbox off ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I keep my Xbox connected to wall socket even after I turn the Xbox off ???: Hello I have a series s . Should I keep thexbox connected to wall socket even after I turned the xbox off. Completely or should I take out the plug???I hear very light hum sound from the exhaust...
  7. Should I turn my xbox of at the switch/outlet once its been powered down (energy saver mode)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn my xbox of at the switch/outlet once its been powered down (energy saver mode): Once I've powered my xbox down (which is in power saving mode) I turn the switch/outlet off too, is this okay to be doing ? a4da36c6-eb8a-4838-914f-075e183e8f0c
  8. Xbox Remote Play should not turn on the display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play should not turn on the display: Why the console turns on the display via IR signal or HDMI-CEC while remote playing? I, and whoever play remotely, am not in front of the TV/Monitor so what is the point of turning on the...
  9. My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...: My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get a new power brick? I have done all the steps 833dd810-f188-4c93-b077-86c4f155ba0e
  10. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments]