Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

Discus and support Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Finley1324, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Finley1324
    Finley1324 Guest

I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point and has not been sent away, I think it will miss the repair centre deadline that is only 5 days from now, so i’m wondering if I should start a new order or not, will my package be accepted for repair if it arrives past the deadline?

:)

Finley1324, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Finley.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

I don't think there should be any problem, and you shouldn't place a new order. If you brought your console within the indicated timeframe in the order and it has been picked up by UPS, the repair order will proceed as usual. Furthermore, tracking isn't always consistently updated, and it's also possible that it has already been shipped but hasn't appeared yet in the tracking.

Of course, if you're still unsure, you can always contact official Xbox support at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope I've been helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. SammyVS Win User

Starting a order

The same happens to me when I try to register/open the repair order for Xbox Series X but with my other account, I can register and open the repair order normally. You can also try talking to support and see if they can create the repair order for you.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

xbox series s or xbox one x which one is better for 1080p gaming.How much fps will I get On series s if I ply at 1080p.

You should purchase a Series S, One X is no longer made and no longer supported for repairs even if you could find a new one. Series S will run all the new games for years to come.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox series x

Hello, As Your Xbox Series X won’t turn on, there’s probably an issue with the internal power supply. i would recommend returning it and asking for them to exchange it for a new console or
    you have the option to send it for repair but sending it for repair wont be cheap. but your console should still be under warranty so it should be free.

if your sending it for repair use this link-Xbox repair request
  6. AridLizard Win User

lose power cord

if your Xbox is still under warranty you should start a repair order.

go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and select your Xbox to see your warranty status and start the repair process.

if it is out of warranty you can still get it repaired but there is a fee for out of warranty repairs.
Thema:

1. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair - Similar Threads - Should start repair

2. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  3. Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...: Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions. (27-12-2022). 1207ddee-4b07-4e93-8958-2bec49fd03b1
  4. I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm still not able yo start a party and play f2p games what should i do??: I not able to start a start a party or play f2p game what should i do?? submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments]
  5. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  6. Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Metro Last Light Redux on Game Pass, even though it should be on game pass (To...: So, i saw that Metro Last Light would be removed from game pass on the 31st of August. i decided to quickly play it so i dont have to buy it later. i last played it today at 13:00, then played...
  7. its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    its says that my microsoft account is toke to long to start what should i do now?: What should i do to login into this account without having to go threw that trouble? 8e290c55-0963-43e0-b12f-a813a2822fce
  8. The start party and invitations should be at the bottom I keep clicking it when I get a message

in XboX Insiders
    The start party and invitations should be at the bottom I keep clicking it when I get a message: [IMG] submitted by /u/MLGDOOD [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)": Hi, When i start the Xbox i see the green Xbox screen than a black screen. When i press the Xbox button the controller it shows a black screen with: Update in progress Guide should be ready...
  10. Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...: These are some idea suggestions: Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Xbox live should start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) this year with single player with stories from the game and books about...