Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

Discus and support Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Partha Pratim Baruah, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

I am asking it because i am new to xbox .

:)

Partha Pratim Baruah, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Partha Pratim Baruah Win User

Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after gaming ?

After only turn off console can i unplug the cord because fans still running .
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after gaming ?

You should check the power settings on the console, and set it to power saving mode, that way the fans will switch off after a few minutes, then you can turn off the console at the wall outlet and unplug if you so wish.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one startup and shutdown problems plus party problems

The party chat issue should be resolved by updating your controller.

It's normal for your console light to flash for a few seconds after you turn your console off,it's just saving stuff to the cloud before completely shutting down.
  5. disc frolf Win User

TV SIGNAL GONE (update related?!?-- error code: 0x8027025a)

Mine did that to me but I just turned off the console by pressing the logo on the xbox and after it shut down unplugged the power brick for 5 seconds the plugged it In and turned it on. Fixed it right away, I wasn't even able to get into my tv settings to
    fix it lucky I complete shut down was all it needed
  6. Arminator Win User

Your Lucky!

I just set up my console a few minutes ago, and it also took a long time after the update downloaded waiting at the green Xbox One screen. I turned the console off by touching the power sensor on the console, and the console started to shut down with a pulsating
    power light. After about a minute, the LED on the power brick turned yellow, when the console completely shut down. I then powered it up with the guide button on the contoller, and after a short wait on the Logo screen, setup continued.

Maybe it's really a case of "have you tried turning it off and on again?"
Thema:

Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

1. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after... - Similar Threads - Should turn off

2. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  3. Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

in XboX Insiders
    Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...: Allow us to post more then just our gaming clips let us go live, post pictures,stories and status updates within the Xbox app and console, the community section is very limited to post what I...
  4. Should I turn off game mode when using a streaming service app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn off game mode when using a streaming service app?: Title. The console or TV doesn't do it automatically. Should I do it manually every time for a better experience? be94076b-2500-437e-b1d6-38e5504001ae
  5. Should I keep my Xbox connected to wall socket even after I turn the Xbox off ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I keep my Xbox connected to wall socket even after I turn the Xbox off ???: Hello I have a series s . Should I keep thexbox connected to wall socket even after I turned the xbox off. Completely or should I take out the plug???I hear very light hum sound from the exhaust...
  6. Should I turn this off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn this off?: So when I was using the daulsense controller the vibration was super strong the daulsense controller vibration is strong depending on the game I was playing dirt 5 and paused the game and realized...
  7. Should I turn my xbox of at the switch/outlet once its been powered down (energy saver mode)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn my xbox of at the switch/outlet once its been powered down (energy saver mode): Once I've powered my xbox down (which is in power saving mode) I turn the switch/outlet off too, is this okay to be doing ? a4da36c6-eb8a-4838-914f-075e183e8f0c
  8. Xbox Remote Play should not turn on the display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play should not turn on the display: Why the console turns on the display via IR signal or HDMI-CEC while remote playing? I, and whoever play remotely, am not in front of the TV/Monitor so what is the point of turning on the...
  9. My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get...: My Xbox one won't turn on and if it does it stays on for 10min then shuts off should I get a new power brick? I have done all the steps 833dd810-f188-4c93-b077-86c4f155ba0e
  10. Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should add a feature where you can turn down certain people in a party especially when...: submitted by /u/Art_mixup [link] [comments]