Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

Discus and support Should I get Xbox series s or the series x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Internal_Rabbit_2072, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

There’s a series s with 2 memory card and 2 controllers but it’s cheap to get but there’s a series x going for 300, would getting the series S be worth to get rn?

submitted by /u/Internal_Rabbit_2072
    [link] [comments]

/u/Internal_Rabbit_2072, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  3. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

As I have checked, for the Xbox Series X|S version you should see "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)".
  4. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
  5. Jordan Jovani Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

Yeah before getting the series x i had the series s with the same problem i tried to reset the console on the series s not on the x. On the series s it didn't work
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to Delete my Avatar on Xbox Avatar Editor

The Xbox Series X avatar editor is the same as the Xbox One, so the Xbox One instructions should work for the Series X|S.
Thema:

Should I get Xbox series s or the series x?

1. Should I get Xbox series s or the series x? - Similar Threads - Should series series

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  6. My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controllers expansion Port is not working what should I do: I sent the controller in through the warranty I guess it was not too included in the warranty because when I got it back the expansion port still was not fixed 77df2058-537a-431f-9112-7f60d6c2e9f0
  7. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  8. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  9. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...