Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?

Discus and support Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back it got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roman192, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Roman192
    Roman192 Guest

Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back it got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it can be fixed.

Actually, I was doing my research on the internet and I ran into a forum on the web that had information about what to do in case the xbox 360 gets the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I learned about the most common ''Error Codes'' and the fixes available. However, after following some instructions to find out which of these ''Error codes'' the console gave me, it turned out to be the ''Error Code 0023'' .

Does anyone know what it means?

Do you think it can be fixed?

In fact, back then in 2016 when Microsoft announced they were discontinuing the xbox 360, I bought another one as a backup in case something happened to the other one. I bought the 500GB bundle that includes Forza Horizon 2 and it's still unpacked/unboxed.

So do you think it's worth it getting it fixed? or Should I unbox the other one instead?

Thanks in advance and have a good evening.

:)

Roman192, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Roman192! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The issue you mentioned it's fixable, but it really would depend if you find someone that you can trust capable of fixing it, and the cost of the fix
  3. CheesyPizzazzz Win User

Singapore Xbox in China?

But mine is a new console, i'll buy it and unbox it in China. Should i unbox it in Singapore before i go to China or is it okay to create my account in China?
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Should I get an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

EVERYONE here is special, the norms don't even post here any more.
  5. BrianGunter Win User

Why thank you Electro. I've been sitting here for the last six months constantly refreshing this page waiting for an answer. I can finally stop now that you have set me free!!!
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

You'd think that an ambassador would be the last person to necro an old thread that was already necroed once for no reason.
Thema:

1. Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one? - Similar Threads - Should 360 fixed

2. My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do: My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do 1d66ad3b-84c4-4e95-8c6a-c2a1021f5941
  3. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...
  4. should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?: should traffic in be allowed for xbox360 in modem firewall settings? f6b91e7d-394a-44ca-aabc-055c5177d841
  5. Which xbox 360 should I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which xbox 360 should I buy?: I want to get an xbox 360 elite off of amazon or Walmart, but is it okay to get used ones? Where can i find one with a jasper motherboard? I found a lot on ebay, but nothing was showing up for...
  6. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  7. What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do? (Internet Connection Error Xbox 360): My xbox 360 will not connect to the internet. Every time it says there is an error. I think the error might have something to do with the ip address. 592945be-f9b8-4cf0-b827-7c64ebaa3e93
  8. They should definitely make the Xbox 360 version of deadrising 2 and 1 backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should definitely make the Xbox 360 version of deadrising 2 and 1 backwards compatible...: It would be really great for me to not have to buy the rerelease versions of both of the original games because I’m a major fan and I don’t see why all the others are available but not DR 1 and 2...
  9. How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap?: I was wondering if you guys had any tips for getting 360 games for cheap. The only place I could find semi-cheap ones was my local retro gaming store and G2A. Even then, on G2A it's just common...
  10. Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 360, not sure if I can fix or should send for repair.: So I have an issue with my 360. It is around 3 1/2 years old, a black Slim edition. It's been working fine for it's entire life, but about a week ago, I turned it on to find that it randomly cuts...