Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1?

Discus and support Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm thinking about buying this game on the 360 mainly because I've more friends on it. Besides, the 360 version is cheaper. Other than graphical... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holchsmigel, May 18, 2022.

1. Holchsmigel
    Holchsmigel Guest

I'm thinking about buying this game on the 360 mainly because I've more friends on it. Besides, the 360 version is cheaper. Other than graphical prowess, is there anything else on X1 that the 360 doesn't have?

:)

Holchsmigel, May 18, 2022
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Just got an Xbox One! (no fanboys please)

I played checked out the X1 and played Titanfall at my brothers house over the weekend. Titanfall is indeed amazing. Really enjoyed the couple hours I had to play that. I am still waiting for 3d then I will pick up the X1. Looking forward to Destiny
    at the end of the year. Hopefully the X1 has 3d by then so I can get Destiny on the X1. Otherwise I will get it for the 360.
  3. kingvas78 Win User

Free Digital Destiny upgrade

The 360 is a "obsolete" console. Why would they want a person to download Destiny first on the OLD console, to get free on the X1? This backwards??? I downloaded on my X1, but it cant cross over to my 360??? Does not make sense..... lets focus on
    the X1..... put away the 360... IMO
  4. kingvas78 Win User

What is the " Main " & " Secondary " games that you're playing now?

WSOP: 360

-

Destiny/Halo: X1
  5. Burst Axe Win User

What Will Be Your 1st Xbox One Game?

Killer Instinct hands down. If Destiny is out by the time I get an X1 then I will get both of those.
  6. Malacath Win User

360 to 1 $10

No that offer is finished. You would have to pay full price for the game now.

Personally I wouldn't bother as the online population for the x1 version of ghosts has gone very low recently. No one is playing it any more. Partly because the game isn't as liked as the previous CODs and also because there are less x1s than there are 360's
    and ghosts has to compete with other games like destiny. Also there will be even less playing when advanced warfare is out.

If you are planning on getting advanced warfare though then you should buy the digital download on 360 and you will get a free upgrade to the xbox one version and still keep the 360 version.
Thema:

1. Should I get Destiny on the 360 or X1? - Similar Threads - Should Destiny 360

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  6. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  7. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  8. I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water into my Xbox one S fan, what should I do?: Long story short, I went to get up think my water cup was empty but it turned out it had water in it. In which the water got into the consoles fan or vent area and on surface of the console, it...
  9. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming: Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic...
  10. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...