Should I get beta?

Discus and support Should I get beta? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can it damage my console? Also will the other account s be able to play and use it or will it mess stuff up? This is for x1 dashboard update.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fear2Eternity, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Should I get beta?

Can it damage my console? Also will the other account s be able to play and use it or will it mess stuff up? This is for x1 dashboard update.

:)

Fear2Eternity, Feb 21, 2014
  2. chewyx
    chewyx Guest
    which should i get ?

for use with both games i would say the rock band drums are the best to go for. The layout of the GH drums makes it awkward to play RB on. However, if your mainly playing guitar/band hero then go for the GH drums.

Plus, you can get the RB drums for under £20 from alot of places at the moment.

Neither set are perfect and will probably break so keep the receipt.

chewyx, Feb 21, 2014
  3. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    which should i get ?

Well you can use the Lips mics, but they're terrible IMO. Pitch detection is all over the shop, especially in Rock Band 2. I'd just stick with the wired mic if I were in your shoes as it won't cost you any extra.

PlexShaw, Feb 21, 2014
  4. NYJets12
    NYJets12 Guest

Should I get beta?

as long as your X1 is working properly no. if you remember even the betas for the 360 messed some of them up that's why it's a beta. your taking a chance if you do.

NYJets12, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Should I get beta?