Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

Discus and support Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So we know that microsoft bought Activision now and it says they will not add it on game pass untill 2025 but we dont know that games they mean, maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Topala Sergiu, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

So we know that microsoft bought Activision now and it says they will not add it on game pass untill 2025 but we dont know that games they mean, maybe they mean the new CoD that starts in september.They didnt say that CoD "games" will be in game pass but they said-CoD "game" wont be in game pass untill 2025. So Im wondering should I buy it or should I wait, If i need to wait, how much time?

:)

Topala Sergiu, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  4. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

5. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

6. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 isnt working

Thema:

Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

1. Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II? - Similar Threads - Should buy Call

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy: Which nba2k24 game do I buy. I have an Xbox one 044b9917-db54-451a-9f80-2ec13b73bb4b
  4. Which xbox 360 should I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which xbox 360 should I buy?: I want to get an xbox 360 elite off of amazon or Walmart, but is it okay to get used ones? Where can i find one with a jasper motherboard? I found a lot on ebay, but nothing was showing up for...
  5. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f
  6. What should I buy the series x or series s

in XboX Insiders
    What should I buy the series x or series s: I will have enough money to get either Xbox next week. So I was wondering should I wait it out to see if I can get an x or just get the s? Some input would help weigh my decision! submitted by...
  7. Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?: So obviously the new Halo is coming out soon. I have an xbox one that is getting pretty old and some games are a little slow to play (ie: COD zombies is a bit laggy at times). Would you guys...
  8. Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5: I have enough money for both but what should I choose like Xbox or ps5 I already know the spec but I aint sure so any suggestions? bf6a9536-ce8a-40ea-a3d8-e94a02082964
  9. Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway: I got an xbox one s in 2019 and have never had problems with it, well i went to put it on another tv and it flashed then no input ive tried all their is from different cables to different tvs, i...
  10. Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?: Whats the use of a powerfull console when you have to wait (read: not play) because of all those ridicilous mandatory system updates? Watching a console updating is aa exciting aa watching paint...