Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5

Discus and support Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have enough money for both but what should I choose like Xbox or ps5 I already know the spec but I aint sure so any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr.Ben-281, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Mr.Ben-281
    Mr.Ben-281 Guest

I have enough money for both but what should I choose like Xbox or ps5 I already know the spec but I aint sure so any suggestions?

:)

Mr.Ben-281, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I don't think there's much between the Series X and PS5 in reality when it comes to specs as I am sure you are aware.

It all comes down to the games you play, who you play them with etc. Depends on whether the games you want to play are exclusive to the given platform. Do your friends play on Xbox or PS? Are the games you are wanting to play cross-platform ie if you buy an Xbox can you play with PS players?

Asking on here, most people would point you towards an Xbox naturally. Personally, I play on XBox as I prefer the exclusives like Halo and Forza...plus I think the PS5 looks weird!

Some people will no doubt say go for PS because Xbox Live is a toxic place and Enforcement are worthless..but my understanding is PS Plus is just as bad so I don't think either is better than the other
  3. Mr.Ben-281 Win User

ok thanks am buying a xbox!
  4. POWnobodyNOW Win User

Cyber Punk 2077 is such a bad game even greedy Sony has pulled it from the store and is giving refunds!

I guess once the scalpers chill out I will be buying a PS5 and say no to Series X.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

I don't think PS5 will rush the presentation, xbox should have waited till E3 to announce the series x
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Gaming world taken by surprise!

I think Sony might rush the presentation of PS5 or they could try to upgrade the PS5 so it can compete with the Xbox Series X.
Thema:

1. Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5 - Similar Threads - Should buy series

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy: Which nba2k24 game do I buy. I have an Xbox one 044b9917-db54-451a-9f80-2ec13b73bb4b
  4. Which xbox 360 should I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which xbox 360 should I buy?: I want to get an xbox 360 elite off of amazon or Walmart, but is it okay to get used ones? Where can i find one with a jasper motherboard? I found a lot on ebay, but nothing was showing up for...
  5. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f
  6. Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?: So we know that microsoft bought Activision now and it says they will not add it on game pass untill 2025 but we dont know that games they mean, maybe they mean the new CoD that starts in...
  7. What should I buy the series x or series s

in XboX Insiders
    What should I buy the series x or series s: I will have enough money to get either Xbox next week. So I was wondering should I wait it out to see if I can get an x or just get the s? Some input would help weigh my decision! submitted by...
  8. Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy Halo Infinite for my xbox one?: So obviously the new Halo is coming out soon. I have an xbox one that is getting pretty old and some games are a little slow to play (ie: COD zombies is a bit laggy at times). Would you guys...
  9. Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is truly s#%£ and none should buy it anyway: I got an xbox one s in 2019 and have never had problems with it, well i went to put it on another tv and it flashed then no input ive tried all their is from different cables to different tvs, i...
  10. Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?: Whats the use of a powerfull console when you have to wait (read: not play) because of all those ridicilous mandatory system updates? Watching a console updating is aa exciting aa watching paint...