Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

Discus and support Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackson Miller2, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

Its with a specific game every time
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player? [​IMG]

Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player? [​IMG]

:)

Jackson Miller2, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one

Hello Brian J, my name is zahir.

I will try to assist you. Please can you tell me exactly what is happening when you play a blu ray disc?

I can provide you with some basic tips so long.

Set up and install the Blu-ray and DVD player app on Xbox

To watch Blu-ray or DVD movies on your Xbox console, you first need to install the Blu-ray Player app. To install the app, choose one of the following options.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Home, and then select Store.

Select Search and enter Blu-ray in the search bar. Select the Blu-ray Player app when it appears in the list of results.

Select Install to download and install the app.

Insert a Blu-ray or DVD disc into your Xbox.

Select the Blu-ray Player app when it appears.

On the Blu-ray Player app details page, select Install.

Your disc should start playing automatically.

After the app is installed, you can watch Blu-ray or DVD movies by inserting the disc into your Xbox console and selecting Blu-ray Player on the Home screen, or by finding it under My games & apps

Thank you
  3. Jackson Miller2 Win User

It does work on xbox 360 though
  4. Aidan M Friend Win User

Sounds like it's a problem with the console then. Have you tried clearing your cache? To do this, turn off the console then unplug the power cable from the back. Wait for two minutes, then plug it back in. This might resolve the issue.
  5. Jackson Miller2 Win User

This specific one it worked before but now it doesnt
  6. Aidan M Friend Win User

Hello Jackson, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. Does this happen with any other disks, or just this one specific disk?
Thema:

1. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player? - Similar Threads - Should worried game

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  6. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  7. Should I be worried about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should I be worried about this?: Hello, recently my friend bought me something on my account as he couldn’t gift it to me (cod points to be specific) and now I somewhat worry about him pulling my account somehow using his payment...
  8. After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...: I factory reset the Xbox One console to sell it because I need the money, but I read somewhere that it will resync accounts and games when it is reconnected to the internet? Is that true or will...
  9. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...: I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780
  10. How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?: I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block. I requested a refund which was successful....