Should I be worried about this?

Discus and support Should I be worried about this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, recently my friend bought me something on my account as he couldn’t gift it to me (cod points to be specific) and now I somewhat worry about him... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by forallthedogs, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Should I be worried about this?

Hello, recently my friend bought me something on my account as he couldn’t gift it to me (cod points to be specific) and now I somewhat worry about him pulling my account somehow using his payment info or charging it back and it banning me. Is there any way to protect myself? It wasn’t the first purchase if that changes anything as those were made with my personal card.

:)

forallthedogs, Oct 15, 2023
  2. forallthedogs Win User

He doesn’t have my account information, so I guess if i wait 60-120 days it would be fine regarding the charge back. Thank you for the information!
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you let him have access to your account information to do so, that's enough to violate the code of conduct and put you at risk for being banned. If he doesn't have your account information, he can't get it with his payment information. As far as him doing a chargeback, there's no way to protect yourself from that as that's his payment method.
  4. RUTTING WOMBLE Win User

Should I be worried?

Or maybe someone you live with is having a laugh, not a very funny one but each to their own.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Should I be worried?

I suggest to be more careful next time and you won't have to worry about it!
  6. HKS Centurion Win User

Should I be worried?

It seems like you have taken the right steps so far to lock your account up so good job. I would recommend possibly using the authenticator app as well for further protection
Thema:

1. Should I be worried about this? - Similar Threads - Should worried

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  6. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  7. After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...: I factory reset the Xbox One console to sell it because I need the money, but I read somewhere that it will resync accounts and games when it is reconnected to the internet? Is that true or will...
  8. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...: I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780
  9. How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?: I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block. I requested a refund which was successful....
  10. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?: Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9