Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

Discus and support Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicholas Davis2, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed.

:)

Nicholas Davis2, Feb 17, 2024
  2. choppyseize Win User

Xbox 360 randomly turns on and off- night and day

Have you checked the power cord to make sure it's not faulty? Also the outlet it's plugged into? It could just be general wear and tear. The 360's are getting older now and things do wear out over time.
  3. xALBERTxWESKERx Win User

Rockstar warns: don't install GTA5 Xbox 360 "play" disc

I'm going to install them both anyway.

I'd rather have a silent xbox and less wear and tear on the disk try than worry about about a few pop ups.
  4. penguin202020 Win User

Why does my wired controller scroll fast

It is a power a fusion pro 2 and I have a xbox series s I have checked for updates I've hard reset my xbox I've bought a new cord I've cleaned the controller and I cleaned the usb port in the xbox
  5. Wayne De Brain Win User

Help me!!

Hi, sorry, should have said... Its a series S I have. Someone mentioned maybe it power cord...???
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Elite pro controller

It's an incredible controller but yes, the grips do wear down very fast. I have been through several sets already. I would honestly wait until a new version is announced if you do not want to worry about repair due to hard wear n tear.
Thema:

Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

1. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing? - Similar Threads - Should worried Series

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  4. Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should my Xbox X be hot on the sides?: I have had my Xbox for a while now and noticed that the sides of the box are heating up and getting hot when playing. The fan works fine and is blowing hot air out but the box is still heating up....
  5. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  6. Should I be worried about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should I be worried about this?: Hello, recently my friend bought me something on my account as he couldn’t gift it to me (cod points to be specific) and now I somewhat worry about him pulling my account somehow using his payment...
  7. After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...: I factory reset the Xbox One console to sell it because I need the money, but I read somewhere that it will resync accounts and games when it is reconnected to the internet? Is that true or will...
  8. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...: I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780
  9. How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?: I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block. I requested a refund which was successful....
  10. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?: Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9