Should have the option to delay updates

Discus and support Should have the option to delay updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update submitted by /u/Pelktown [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pelktown, Feb 21, 2020.

1. /u/Pelktown
    /u/Pelktown Guest

I just dropped out of the preview program since im tired of being banned on ranked games since im forced to update

submitted by /u/Pelktown
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pelktown, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Life is Strange

3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Beta

Hey DTz Xzibit! Sorry about the delay, but I have updated you in the database, so you should be all set!
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Level 3 - Franken Rewards

Hi ProfChaosMSU52. Your achievements punchcard should update by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BF4 Update?

The update is awaiting approval from Microsoft. MS delayed it, not Dice. We should see the update within a week or so.
  6. Tom Montgomery Win User

Xbox One stops updating the 'live tv' when I use some menus of my pvr.

This has been fixed by the latest update... maybe the 50hz option? Also seems to have fixed my audio delay finally... good work guys and keep it up!
Thema:

1. Should have the option to delay updates - Similar Threads - Should option delay

2. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  3. Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option: Xbox Should Have A Schedule Gift Option. My freind has a series S, I have a normal xbox one, we both want to play Gotham Nights but its X/S only, im getting a Series X for Christmas but Gotham...
  4. The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The marketplace on bedrock should have a educational option for searches: i just think that minecraft can be more fully utilized as an educational tool, and i’d love it if it was easier to find this kind of content 4c7cd518-28cb-4f15-880f-9c084b8dd413
  5. Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should have the option to set audio and subtitle language per game: I just acquired my first Xbox ever (Series S) and I couldn't find the option to change game audio and subtitle language without changing my system's language. This is a very important feature for...
  6. There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to view all games menu in Microsoft Store.: Currently, you can only view a select amount of games segregated into different tabs in the store--i.e. "New Games", "Suggested For You"', "Deals", etc. I think this is too limiting. There should...
  7. Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option

in XBoX on Windows
    Should Xbox Gaming Bar Have a Record Screen option: There we times where I found it was a hassle to not record my whole screen like a youtuber so I would have to add clips together to make it fit. Everytime I switch screen it won't record. Please...
  8. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  9. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  10. There should be an option to record game chat audio in games

in XboX Insiders
    There should be an option to record game chat audio in games: Sometimes when i play games such as call of duty, it records the voice chat as well and there are some really funny momets and i think there should be a way of doing this as a proper feature....