shorten my comm ban

Discus and support shorten my comm ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account TAZZ Blank got suspended for 1 cuss word and i don't think its fair because THEY DECIDED THAT 3 MONTHS IN BETWEEN IS EXTENSIVE BEHAVIOR AND... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TabooKitten8775, Jun 8, 2017.

1. shorten my comm ban

My account TAZZ Blank got suspended for 1 cuss word and i don't think its fair because THEY DECIDED THAT 3 MONTHS IN BETWEEN IS EXTENSIVE BEHAVIOR AND THEY GAVE ME A 100 DAY BAN FOR 1 CUSS WORD AFTER 3 MONTHS OF BEING GOOD AND NEVER SENDING SOMETHING LIKE
    IN BETWEEN SOOOO I WOULD LOVE TO TALK AND PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS ATLEAST SOME OF SUMMER WHICH IS 75 DAYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SHORTEN MY SUSPENION TO ATLEAST UNDER 60 DAYS.. AND I WILL TRY TO CUT DOWN ON THIS AND BE NICER THX.

:)

TabooKitten8775, Jun 8, 2017
  2. BLAD3WIING13
    BLAD3WIING13 Guest
    still comm banned but no active bans on account

hey there ive just finished a multiplayer ban a few days ago and a comm ban, the multiplayer ban has lifted but the comm ban hasnt. I checked my account says no active bans. why am I still banned? Thanks

BLAD3WIING13, Jun 8, 2017
  3. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Jun 8, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

shorten my comm ban

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Jun 8, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

shorten my comm ban