Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.

Discus and support Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Developed bumper fault (multiple inputs intermittently but often). Went through return or repair portal. Got to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Pearce1, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Developed bumper fault (multiple inputs intermittently but often). Went through return or repair portal. Got to the point that I have to add my return shipping address for return label. All details entered manually except "county" which is a drop down menu. Portal will not allow me to change my county. I try repeatedly including restarting, still won't let me. Warranty clock ticking so go through with the request anyway in the hope it will correct itself. Recieve email with shipping label, INCORRECT COUNTY. Spent last few hours trying to speak to anyone from microsoft/xbox. Met with constant "that option is unavailable, please try again later" messages. Successfully managed to start a web chat through the microsoft help page but was told they wouldn't help and linked me back to xbox. Xbox help portal just an endless circle of automation and agent call back errors. Please help me. Every single time I buy a controller from this company it breaks, I have been through 3 Elite series two's, this latest one was fine until it just wasn't. I do not drop them or damage them, they just randomly fail. At this point in time I am 90% convinced that I cannot change the county so Microsoft has a reason to "lose" my controller and blame me.

:)

James Pearce1, Aug 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.