shiftlock not working on windows 11 roblox

Discus and support shiftlock not working on windows 11 roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing roblox on my windows 11 pc and when i use shiftlock and move my mouse up or down it stops and puts my mouse on the bar when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpiccVH, Feb 24, 2022.

1. EpiccVH
    EpiccVH Guest

Ive been playing roblox on my windows 11 pc and when i use shiftlock and move my mouse up or down it stops and puts my mouse on the bar when it shouldn't.

:)

EpiccVH, Feb 24, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello EpiccVH,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox support forums.

To get the right game support, please submit your issue with Support - Roblox

Regards

-Hayabusa
  3. Soko7396 Win User

Taskbar showing up in fullscreen mode

I have already tried those. Short of reinstalling windows 11 I am not sure how to deal with it. I would be inclined to say it is a roblox issue, except for it working perfectly fine on the 2nd computer that also runs win 11 and roblox on identical type of hardware.
  4. evieexh Win User

Can it be fixed?

Hi, for some reason, it isn’t the Xbox app, it’s roblox itself. I’m on Windows 11, and it still doesn’t work. Can it be fixed?
  5. mithy73 Win User

Roblox freezing

The stock answer provided by YanYannn above is - at best - incomplete. The Roblox executable (when installed via Microsoft Store) is in the folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps which Microsoft has made inaccessible to users, rendering the instructions for disabling compatibility mode useless on their own (and I'm loath to tinker with the folder permissions). And if there were a firewall related issue, one would have thought that Roblox would not work at all, as opposed to successfully connecting to the Roblox servers but then randomly crashing every few minutes.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox app, I've tried clearing the Roblox file cache in AppData\Local\Roblox, I've performed system checks/diagnostics and I've tried updating my video drivers in the hope of resolving this, but all to no avail. Basically I've tried everything bar resetting Windows. This is happening on two different PCs, one running Windows 10 and one running Windows 11. At best I am able to get about five minutes' gameplay before Roblox crashes on the Windows 11 PC (on the Windows 10 PC, freezes/crashes are more sporadic).

The one thing that appears to have worked is to abandon the Microsoft Store version of the Roblox app in favour of the one directly downloadable from roblox.com.
  6. ashlyn thacker Win User

Microsoft and browser roblox not working

thank you, but it is just the app,i can play normally on my apple phone. other microsoft store products do not work properly either and the browser roblox will not work at all too.( I use a windows galaxy 11)
Thema:

1. shiftlock not working on windows 11 roblox - Similar Threads - shiftlock working windows

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  6. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  7. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  8. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...