Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

Discus and support Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Melissa Armstrong1, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch?  I need to find an... [​IMG]

:)

Melissa Armstrong1, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Mikey Mud Win User

The Mysterious Case Of Sherlock Holmes...

I only found out about the newest Sherlock Holmes game today. I've found every game somewhat underwhelming, but I love Sherlock Holmes, and I just keep playing each and every game that comes out hoping they'll finally hit gold. But...

Anyway, here's what I've found regarding SH:TDD - seems like (as of early July 2016) it is still only out for PC. Other platforms later:

mspoweruser.com/xbox-one-wont-get-sherlock-holmes-devils-daughter-summer
  3. R1CH5TER Win User

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Now Coming to Xbox One

Played sherlock holmes vs jack the ripper and found it to be very good, quite challenging at times, never got round to playing the latest one released on 360 but would be more than happy to play a sherlock holmes game on the one
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an image of something that's an anagram of Themis, but it doesn't exist unless I'm searching for Theism?

Hello Melissa Armstrong1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This is a fun game to play. You may try to remember what the symbol of Themis or Theism is and given that you have the screenshot, you may try zooming in and out to see what statue or thing in the picture that symbolizes the word Themis. We can pinpoint the location however, it would be easy and not challenging to do so. Try to review the things in the image and see it for yourself.

That take me 7 seconds to see it, you may shorten it if you can.

Good luck, we know you will be able to find!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. R1CH5TER Win User
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Anybody know of any more crime solving games?

Just an FYI -- There's a new Sherlock Holmes game being released next month. The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (Or something like that). Looks kinda like the last game, only with better graphics. I'll be picking it up.
Thema:

Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

1. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an... - Similar Threads - Sherlock Holmes Match

2. Sherlock holmes chapter one bug! (Xbox series s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock holmes chapter one bug! (Xbox series s): So I purchased this game in the sale because at 7.99 its a bargain....until you get onto a certain mission where you need a dialogue to come up.....and it doesn't So I even restarted the whole...
  3. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Xbox Series S - Quick Resume function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Xbox Series S - Quick Resume function: I have a question about Sherlock Holmes Chapter One on Xbox Series S, this game is an XS exclusive game and I don't know why it has no quick resume option, is it normal or there is something wrong...
  4. just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im...: just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im using xbox one S. why is it not compatible? is there any way to use it? thanks in advance....
  5. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Website Says compatible with xbox one, Xbox one does not let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Website Says compatible with xbox one, Xbox one does not let...: Hello, I did some research for my wife as she wanted to get the new Sherlock Holmes game. I checked online here:-...
  6. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder: i just purchased the preorder for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Deluxe Edition, which is made for the Xbox one an the Xbox Series S/X. I REALLY don't want to waste $60 on the game if the preorder is...
  7. sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ?: add more games i like sherlock holmes jack the ripper 0d221d7a-8093-4d0a-81ed-930db69fc33a
  8. Problema com o jogo Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter do Games with Gold [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com o jogo Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter do Games with Gold [Edit -...: Resgatei esse jogo em novembro do ano passado no games with gold e agora não consigo mais joga-lo, quando tento entrar nele aparece uma mensagem dizendo que tenho que renovar minha assinatura,...
  9. Crime and Punishment Sherlock Holmes won't update or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crime and Punishment Sherlock Holmes won't update or install: Trying to install Crime and Punishment, but it keeps getting stuck on the download update. Have power cycled the console, and other games have installed and updated fine. Is there a problem with...
  10. The Mysterious Case Of Sherlock Holmes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Mysterious Case Of Sherlock Holmes...: So "Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter" is knocking about the "New Releases" section of the store... But not in any shops. Listed as the "Pre-Order Edition" it also states it was released 6...