sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ?

Discus and support sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; add more games i like sherlock holmes jack the ripper 0d221d7a-8093-4d0a-81ed-930db69fc33a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucas Seeger, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Lucas Seeger
    Lucas Seeger Guest

add more games i like sherlock holmes jack the ripper

:)

Lucas Seeger, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Judge Win User

Anybody know of any more crime solving games?

Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper wasn't bad. I rented it though and had fun. Not sure if you live in the US, but heres a link to Gamestop pre-owned
    and
    Amazon
    if you are interested. I liked it a lot better than CSI as well
  3. Mafivee Win User

Anybody know of any more crime solving games?

Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper.
  4. UnchargedTerror Win User

Hi Im new. Game controls

sherlock holmes v jack the ripper
  5. OldPepsiMan Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper. More fun than I expected.
  6. R1CH5TER Win User

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Now Coming to Xbox One

Played sherlock holmes vs jack the ripper and found it to be very good, quite challenging at times, never got round to playing the latest one released on 360 but would be more than happy to play a sherlock holmes game on the one
Thema:

1. sherlock holmes jack the ripper for xbox one ? - Similar Threads - sherlock holmes jack

2. Sherlock holmes chapter one bug! (Xbox series s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock holmes chapter one bug! (Xbox series s): So I purchased this game in the sale because at 7.99 its a bargain....until you get onto a certain mission where you need a dialogue to come up.....and it doesn't So I even restarted the whole...
  3. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Xbox Series S - Quick Resume function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Xbox Series S - Quick Resume function: I have a question about Sherlock Holmes Chapter One on Xbox Series S, this game is an XS exclusive game and I don't know why it has no quick resume option, is it normal or there is something wrong...
  4. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  5. just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im...: just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im using xbox one S. why is it not compatible? is there any way to use it? thanks in advance....
  6. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Website Says compatible with xbox one, Xbox one does not let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Website Says compatible with xbox one, Xbox one does not let...: Hello, I did some research for my wife as she wanted to get the new Sherlock Holmes game. I checked online here:-...
  7. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder: i just purchased the preorder for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Deluxe Edition, which is made for the Xbox one an the Xbox Series S/X. I REALLY don't want to waste $60 on the game if the preorder is...
  8. Problema com o jogo Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter do Games with Gold [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com o jogo Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter do Games with Gold [Edit -...: Resgatei esse jogo em novembro do ano passado no games with gold e agora não consigo mais joga-lo, quando tento entrar nele aparece uma mensagem dizendo que tenho que renovar minha assinatura,...
  9. Crime and Punishment Sherlock Holmes won't update or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crime and Punishment Sherlock Holmes won't update or install: Trying to install Crime and Punishment, but it keeps getting stuck on the download update. Have power cycled the console, and other games have installed and updated fine. Is there a problem with...
  10. The Mysterious Case Of Sherlock Holmes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Mysterious Case Of Sherlock Holmes...: So "Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter" is knocking about the "New Releases" section of the store... But not in any shops. Listed as the "Pre-Order Edition" it also states it was released 6...