Shaw: Xbox Live

Discus and support Shaw: Xbox Live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Shaw (ISPs): Xbox Live "My games open but I can't sign in. What gives Xbox? Will I be reimbursed for my down days (4+)?"... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BettySwitzer, Jan 28, 2017.

1. BettySwitzer
    BettySwitzer Guest

Shaw (ISPs): Xbox Live
    "My games open but I can't sign in. What gives Xbox? Will I be reimbursed for my down days (4+)?"

:)

BettySwitzer, Jan 28, 2017
  2. XxBLAKE34xX
    XxBLAKE34xX Guest
    Best internet for gaming?

I'm in Ontario and I'm using Shaw, I personally love Shaws' service. I've been using a 25mbps Download and 15mpbs Upload, I have never had a problem with Shaw, but then again I live in a small town where Shaw isn't a strict as the cities are.

XxBLAKE34xX, Jan 28, 2017
  3. For shaw Internet customers

This works...I didn't have any issues when using the google dns so this confirms it is a dns server issue with shaw.

The problem though is that marketplace downloads while on google dns are WAY slower than when on Shaw's. I was able to connect with shaw this afternoon so I did several tests back and forth with a video file off the marketplace and the speed difference
    was huge. Is there any eta on a fix for this issue so Shaw's dns will work reliably with xbox live again?

Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1E3-45BB-9DC1-26103C0A2DCA, Jan 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: