Shaw: Ipv6 issues

Discus and support Shaw: Ipv6 issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Shaw (ISPs): Ipv6 issues Yesterday I was able to play multiplayer games. Today it is telling me that my NAT information is unavailable. I appear to be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by q XII p, May 17, 2018.

1. q XII p
    q XII p Guest

Shaw (ISPs): Ipv6 issues
    Yesterday I was able to play multiplayer games. Today it is telling me that my NAT information is unavailable. I appear to be online, but all my multiplayer games are reading me offline. Xbox suggested that I switch from Ipv4 to Ipv6. My ISP does not support
    ipv6, in fact no ISP in my area supports ipv6 and I live in a big city. Anyone have any solutions? I feel like an addict that's being forced to quit cold turkey.

:)

q XII p, May 17, 2018
  2. JDPCODBO
    JDPCODBO Guest
    Shaw: IPv6

Shaw (ISPs): IPv6
    How do I change my Xbox to IPv6, it is currently at IPv4 and is really causing troubles

JDPCODBO, May 17, 2018
  3. Shaw: How do I get IPv6 instead of IPv4 because it won't let me talk in party chat

Shaw (ISPs): How do I get IPv6 instead of IPv4 because it won't let me talk in party chat
    it won't let me join party chat it keeps saying disconnected please help

thebestman10121, May 17, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shaw ipv6