Shark cards not received on gta online bank account

Discus and support Shark cards not received on gta online bank account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased 2 shark cards on Xbox store, but the didn't came on my bank account on gta5, so I powered of everything and restart everything, not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dimitri Dejonckheere, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Shark cards not received on gta online bank account

I purchased 2 shark cards on Xbox store, but the didn't came on my bank account on gta5, so I powered of everything and restart everything, not working, I had confirmation mail from the purchase, now I bought another card trough gta5 itself, not directly from the store, and that amount I got directly but the other amount still not

:)

Dimitri Dejonckheere, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Dimitri Dejonckheere Win User

I have an Xbox x series, and the cards normally works for that series console
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Dimitri. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Which version of GTA 5 do you play, Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S? I ask because there are 2 different types of Shark Cards on the store for each version of the game.

Make sure the Shark Cards you purchased are for the version of the game you play.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Did the card listing say "(Xbox Series X|S)" in it's name?

It should also say "to spend in the Xbox Series X|S version of GTA Online." in the product description.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

In that case, I recommend getting in touch with Rockstar Games support: https://support.rockstargames.com/

They'll likely ask you for proof of purchase, and then credit the missing balance to your GTA Online account.
  6. onyxishere Win User

GTA v shark card

Thema:

1. Shark cards not received on gta online bank account - Similar Threads - Shark cards received

2. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  3. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  4. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  5. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  8. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  9. I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money: paid for a shark card for gta 5 online and it’s been 3 hours now and I still haven’t received my in game money for some reason how can I fix this 78cbea9f-1de7-4da7-bb45-61566c704715
  10. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8