Shark Cards - Can I redeem a PC Card for Xbox through the Social Club app?

Discus and support Shark Cards - Can I redeem a PC Card for Xbox through the Social Club app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally bought a PC shark card. I only have my Xbox account linked to social club, so what happens if I redeem the PC code on the social club... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonutDeputy, Jul 2, 2022.

1. DonutDeputy
    DonutDeputy Guest

I accidentally bought a PC shark card. I only have my Xbox account linked to social club, so what happens if I redeem the PC code on the social club app if I don’t even own the PC version of the game? Would it automatically go to the linked Xbox account, or just disappear? Everything I have seen says you can’t redeem Xbox cards on PC, but nothing about the other way around.

Any help is appreciated

:)

DonutDeputy, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DonutDeputy, the card pertente which platform, it needs to be written that is for the Xbox, otherwise it will not work.

Any card to be valid at Microsoft be it game, add-on, subscriptions etc. has to be for the platform and own the 25 digits.

if your card is for Xbox, you should first have an account linked to the game in question.
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

GTA 5 - Money

I think original poster meant to say can you buy ms points/money through xbox.com. Yes you can but Microsoft money with credit card through the site or redeem code with a Microsoft card. But like the rest said you wont have the shark cards till your in
    game. Never check the marketplace if there is shark cards on it for gta5 though.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc?

Hi,

Shark cards are platform specific, you can't redeem an Xbox Shark cards on the PC version of the game. You'll either have to get a refund or sell your card to someone else (like another family member or a well known friend).
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

help me with this please

The points will be converted into currency that will be available to you to purchase content from Xbox Live.

I'm not to sure about the Shark Cards, but if you need to buy them from the Rockstar Social Club, then you won't be able to use it.
  6. BROgerss Win User

shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc?

Hello,

It depends on the platform you purchased the shark cards on. If you purchased them on the Xbox store, you will unfortunately only be able to redeem them on xbox. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Shark Cards - Can I redeem a PC Card for Xbox through the Social Club app? - Similar Threads - Shark Cards redeem

2. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  3. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  4. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  5. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  8. GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA shark card won't upload after redeeming: I bought a shark card for GTA, redeemed it through my Xbox. When I load the game it doesn't show up. a6cbb907-6be2-42a4-9388-e1715953de00
  9. shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    shark card. How do I redeem the shark card on pc?: I purchased two cards. one for my xbox GTA and one for my PC GTA. Both purchased on Microsoft. How do i redeem the one for the pc if purchased on microsoft? there's no option on the RockStar...
  10. GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?: I purchased the GTA 5 w/shark card bundle a couple weeks back. I'm wondering how to redeem the shark card that came with this. Any help would be great, thanks! 8a5fbdcd-c839-40f9-b1d0-8978c7e8d980