Sharing with my step son

Discus and support Sharing with my step son in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had read somewhere that I could buy a game via digital download and my son would be able to download it to his xbox as well so we could play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrotherRob007, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Sharing with my step son

I had read somewhere that I could buy a game via digital download and my son would be able to download it to his xbox as well so we could play together. Is this not true? Would we have to buy TWO copies of the game to play together?

:)

BrotherRob007, Nov 11, 2014
  2. GUN5L1NGER
    GUN5L1NGER Guest
    New Concern for Home Gold

So, sharing content with my sons' consoles in their rooms would only work if I am online on the primary console?

GUN5L1NGER, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold with my son

Gold sharing is only available on the xbox one.

Your son would need his own gold subscription on the xbox 360.

Daft Badger, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Sharing with my step son

no if your name is on his console u both can play it

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Nov 12, 2014
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Sharing with my step son

no if your name is on his console u both can play it
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Family sharing games

7. Ackis Win User

Naughty Boy Strikes Again

Why does this teen have access to your sons account?

Step 1 is change the password.

Step 2 would be to teach your son about not sharing account credentials and this as an example of what can go wrong when you do.
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox

Has your son shared his login details, to share Home Xbox? I would strongly suggest changing passwords and setting up twp step very on the account.
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

Xbox One to Get BBC iPlayer

[quote user="Piztup"]

Home Gold? What is this magic?

[/quote]

One Gold account is shared across all the profiles on the console. Saved me a fortune as I havn't had to renew my wifes, my sons and my step daughters subs!
Thema:

Sharing with my step son

1. Sharing with my step son - Similar Threads - Sharing step son

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  6. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  7. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  8. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  9. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  10. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...