Sharing my Issue about my stolen account

Discus and support Sharing my Issue about my stolen account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to share a distressing experience with all of you, and I'm desperately seeking your advice and support. Recently, my Microsoft account fell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryu Balingit, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Ryu Balingit
    Ryu Balingit Guest

I want to share a distressing experience with all of you, and I'm desperately seeking your advice and support. Recently, my Microsoft account fell victim to a hacking attempt originating from a suspicious rambler.ru email. The hacker gained control, removed my passwords, and even changed my main email address. When I attempted to revert these changes, I was met with an error claiming my main email "doesn't exist." I reached out to Microsoft support multiple times, but all they could offer was a request to wait for 24 to 48 hours due to their busy schedules.

During a conversation with my friends on Discord today, one of them noticed that my hacked account was actively being used on Hypixel, a well-known Minecraft Server. and it has an active MVP+ Server Rank

This situation has become even more alarming, as my Microsoft account is linked to various platforms, including Riot Games, Epic Games, Steam, and Discord—all of which I currently have access to as I write this post. Additionally, my account holds an active Game Pass subscription.

Let me assure you that I have always prioritized security and have never downloaded software from illegal sites. My games and applications have always been acquired from trusted platforms, such as Steam, Xbox/Microsoft Store, EA, and other verified shops or game launchers.

In my search for solutions, I turned to online forums with similar hacking issues and discovered a disheartening trend. Many users faced unresolved problems due to various security terms and conditions. It seems that even after providing evidence of ownership, Microsoft may not return the account.

Despite my initial reservations, I contacted Microsoft support again for a second time, and this time they mentioned that my account might have a chance of being returned to me. However, after reading about others' unsolved cases on the forums, my hope is fading.

Adding to my concerns, the hacked account is also the administrator account on my PC, raising questions about my system's security.

If it turns out that my account cannot be recovered, I want to know if there's a way to permanently disable or delete it. If I'm unable to regain my progress, including game achievements and Minecraft progress, I certainly don't want to allow the hacker to benefit from my account any further.

I'm reaching out to this community in the hope of finding any helpful insights or solutions. Has anyone else here experienced a similar hacking incident with their Microsoft account? If so, how did you resolve it? Are there any additional security measures or best practices that I can follow to safeguard my account and linked platforms from potential hacks?

I deeply appreciate your time and assistance during this challenging period. Thank you for reading, and I eagerly await your suggestions and support.

:)

Ryu Balingit, Jul 19, 2023
  2. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Is there's any way to buy region locks games

If I give you my account could you please buy the game using my balance ?
    Dont do this. Sharing account details is a bannable offense.

Best case your account gets stolen. Worst case your account gets banned. Just don't do it. Not worth it.
  4. Robert Metz1 Win User

Help with my main account back for minecraft :(

you stolen my account same as everyone stolen your account. :mad:

#BringBackMojangAccount
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I can

6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Someone dolr my xbox one and i cant speak to anyone about it

Thema:

1. Sharing my Issue about my stolen account - Similar Threads - Sharing Issue stolen

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Family Share issue: Hello, so I’m trying to do family sharing of Minecraft Bedrock Edition with my girlfriend on her own laptop. I added her to the family, connected her device, downloaded Minecraft Launcher from...
  6. Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox: I was wondering why I can not screen share 360 games through the modern consoles. Is it because they open a different client to open the game? I wanted to screen share mtgr to some buddies that...
  7. Game share issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share issues: Me and my friend have been game sharing for years. Recently he switched to an xbox series console. I am still on an xbox one. I have set my xbox as his home xbox so I may continue to game share...
  8. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront...
  9. Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue: My partner and I have started gamesharing. She has game pass ultimate and is on my new Xbox as an account but when I go into Battlefield 5 it is saying I’m in the trial and can’t have access to...
  10. Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...: Here is a pic [img] 2aeb55f3-a013-49e9-bbe0-f36fc471efe3