Sharing My Custom Xbox Series X Build

Discus and support Sharing My Custom Xbox Series X Build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I apologize if this post is in the wrong place, but I just want to share my custom Xbox Series X with the community and team. I am unable to post... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Modern_Gnome, Aug 2, 2024.

1. Sharing My Custom Xbox Series X Build

I apologize if this post is in the wrong place, but I just want to share my custom Xbox Series X with the community and team. I am unable to post photos here, but I have included a link to a YouTube video I created regarding the project. Thank you!

Video LInk - https://youtu.be/sHG3xBc1aQA

submitted by /u/Modern_Gnome
    [link] [comments]

/u/Modern_Gnome, Aug 2, 2024
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  4. Smwutches Win User

External storage

5. Moby 3174 Win User

Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!

https://youtu.be/8y4CBCnf728

https://youtube.com/shorts/IL6Czq_LHsc?feature=share

These are me, my problems and my Xbox Series X.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Pc or Scarlet

Well you can't build a great PC for the price of a new Xbox Series X. It will probably be $399 USD.
Thema:

Sharing My Custom Xbox Series X Build

1. Sharing My Custom Xbox Series X Build - Similar Threads - Sharing Custom Series

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  6. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  7. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  8. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  9. Custom Share Button mapping not working anymore, will ONLY take screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Share Button mapping not working anymore, will ONLY take screenshots: Is anyone else experiencing this? I did try updating the controller, but that didn’t work. I’m on Series X, not in the preview program. submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  10. I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...: Before Xbox (beta) app updated for game pass we were able to upload pc screenshots to xbox live by going to captures, naming the picture, choosing the game, then where to share it to. Now Xbox...